Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Welcome to the Martels Carter show. Mayfield has no answer for that kid.

  • Replies 282
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When a team scores on special teams or defense, the other team gets the ball back (which cuts out chances for the team in question to score offensive touchdowns) 42 points is 42 points. 

  • Astro Domino
    Astro Domino

    I’m honor of the game tonight. A Mayfield-Tilghman program from almost 60 years ago.

  • If I wanted to I could go on and on about our 17 game win streak over PT, but the truth of the matter is 75% of the players on these rosters weren’t even born the last time Paducah won and they couldn

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TilghmanPride said:

55 yd td Carter Jr!

 

Just now, Astro Domino said:

Welcome to the Martels Carter show. Mayfield has no answer for that kid.

Looked more like a college WR on that play, sweet!

I love these Tilghman uniforms. 

Just now, theguru said:

I love these Tilghman uniforms. 

Coach Smith wouldn't even let the players wear black socks much less unis like these because they weren't tradition. I like them too. 

3rd down bomb for Mayfield. No deep safety at all. Conversion. 

Sweet pass and catch by Mayfield.

Cards on the PT 20.

Mayfield to the 3.

1 minute ago, TilghmanPride said:

Coach Smith wouldn't even let the players wear black socks much less unis like these because they weren't tradition. I like them too. 

There is something to be said about tradition.  

Just now, theguru said:

There is something to be said about tradition.  

I agree about that also. 

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

3 yd td run Mayfield 

Touchdown Mayfield!

Mayfield D has to step up.  PT been moving the chains with ease.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.