Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 36 Bryan Station 3

Featured Replies

Final from St. Matthews.

Station gets on the board in the final minute with a field goal, but the Rocks defense was absolutely suffocating. 

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I am thinking Trinity is the best team in the state. 

  • 1-0 lots of work to do.   Lexington football is what it is.  Onward and upward.   #trinityforever 

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    Saw Bryan Station outgained Trinity 203-186 and lost by 33. Crazy stat!

Wow! 

Quite the performance from the Rocks.

The offense needs to grow.

But that Defense was (mostly) on point. Lots of big plays. Flying to the ball. Sacks, rushes, just really disruptive. 

GO ROCKS!

 

I thought preseason Trinity would have best defense in the State and looked like it tonight.

5 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I thought preseason Trinity would have best defense in the State and looked like it tonight.

I am thinking Trinity is the best team in the state. 

  • Author

If Trinity’s defense looks that good in Game 1 against an offense with that much hype, good luck. 

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

I am thinking Trinity is the best team in the state. 

We’ll find out next week.

Just now, TheDeuce said:

We’ll find out next week.

I can't wait!!!

The ROCKS are back!  Let’s go!

Two years of that other stuff was too much!  
 

#28 coming home where it belongs in December! 

1-0

lots of work to do.

 

Lexington football is what it is.  Onward and upward.

 

#trinityforever 

Bryan Station got smoked by Frederick Douglass at beginning of last season and ended up doing well in playoffs. A lot of season left for them to improve.

I think this is a huge statement from Trinity.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.