2023 Fantasy Football Season

FatNate

Man, I love myself some Aaron Jones. Sure hope his hamstring is okay. He basically put up his numbers on only 3 drives. It drives me insane hearing Matt LaFleur consistently say at halftime, "We have to get Aaron Jones more involved". No kidding. The ball moves down the field when he is, thus the TD on the first drive.

As long as Josh Allen doesn't go for 40 tonight, I get the Week 1 W. For comparison, Tua has 31.8 yesterday in my league.

1-0 here.  Even with Sky Moore’s bum like performance.  Overall scoring was down in our league this week.  I finished with the fourth most points.  A Jones led the way.  QB will be ugly all year for me, but overall I think my team can finish in the top six of the twelve man league to make the playoffs.  Had the 8th pick and the QBs didn’t flow the way I wanted, so I just kept waiting.  I will be using Cousins, Richardson, and Carr…along with any other waiver wire QB that has a good matchup.  Short bench league, so eventually one of these QBs will be cut to add another position player.  Ready for week two!

1 hour ago, FatNate said:

1-0 here.  Even with Sky Moore’s bum like performance.  Overall scoring was down in our league this week.  I finished with the fourth most points.  A Jones led the way.  QB will be ugly all year for me, but overall I think my team can finish in the top six of the twelve man league to make the playoffs.  Had the 8th pick and the QBs didn’t flow the way I wanted, so I just kept waiting.  I will be using Cousins, Richardson, and Carr…along with any other waiver wire QB that has a good matchup.  Short bench league, so eventually one of these QBs will be cut to add another position player.  Ready for week two!

Saw or heard, can’t remember which, that this was the lowest fantasy-scoring week one in something like 20 years. 

Up 4 and some change with Cleveland D still to go and my opponent is done. Thought about just sitting the D, just in case something crazy happens, but I'm hoping for more points for later in the year with tiebreakers.

Really need Aaron Jones to get healthy for Week 3. Relying on Antonio Gibson as a RB starter is brutal. Thankfully Rachard White stepped up.

So far I'm the high scorer in both leagues I'm in. Nice turnaround from last week in my big money league when I was the low scorer. That's even with leaving Puka Nacua and Josh Reynolds on the bench. It looks like Puka might be for real as he's getting a ton of targets.