2023 Fantasy Football Season

FatNate

15 hours ago, SnottieDrippen said:

Got a trade in to land Tee Higgins for Lockett and Hollywood. Y’all on board with that?

BE51A92A-93D6-4C9F-AEC0-EEB08958E819.jpeg

I like the deal.  I believe Hollywood is unplayable this year based on the QB situation in Arizona.  I like Tee over Lockett. 

54 minutes ago, FatNate said:

I like the deal.  I believe Hollywood is unplayable this year based on the QB situation in Arizona.  I like Tee over Lockett. 

My thinking as well. Thought about pulling the deal a couple times because I’m already super thin at WR, but on the other side of that coin, if I’m going to be thin, I might as well have a better option. 

Usually I'm bigger name and RB heavy in my keeper league (e.g. Todd Gurley, Derrick Henry, Aaron Jones). Last year I traded for Justin Jefferson to be my keeper and then I made a pre-draft trade, last pick of the 6th round for Davante Adams. So those were my keepers. Love Aaron Jones to reached a little for him. Team shaped up nice but not flashy outside of my two stud WRs:

QB - Justin Hebert and Geno Smith

RB Aaron Jones, Raachard White, Antonio Gibson, Jerick McKinnon, Kenneth Gainwell, Devin Singletary and Sean Tucker (another TBB RB that's getitng some chatter

WR - Justin Jefferson, Davante Adams, Chris Godwin and Tyler Boyd

TE - Pat Freirmuth

1/2 Point PPR. Obviously loaded at WR but I think I'm strong enough at RB. Need Hebert to have a big year and I'm all set!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

First semi important money league team drafted last night. 

I waited until round 6 to draft RB this year   We’ll see how that works out   

10 team league  I drafted 9th. 

IMG_5001.png

I'm really curious to see how Mattison does, now that he's the #1 in Minnesota. Dude usually ate well on games that Cook as missed over the last few seasons.

13 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I'm really curious to see how Mattison does, now that he's the #1 in Minnesota. Dude usually ate well on games that Cook as missed over the last few seasons.

Yeah me too. I’m thinking we should be able to get 2 decent years from him before he declines.  

6 hours ago, PurplePride92 said:

First semi important money league team drafted last night. 

I waited until round 6 to draft RB this year   We’ll see how that works out   

10 team league  I drafted 9th. 

IMG_5001.png

Pretty solid RBs for waiting them out. Love the sleeper app too.  The mock drafting alone was worth the switch. 

7 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Usually I'm bigger name and RB heavy in my keeper league (e.g. Todd Gurley, Derrick Henry, Aaron Jones). Last year I traded for Justin Jefferson to be my keeper and then I made a pre-draft trade, last pick of the 6th round for Davante Adams. So those were my keepers. Love Aaron Jones to reached a little for him. Team shaped up nice but not flashy outside of my two stud WRs:

QB - Justin Hebert and Geno Smith

RB Aaron Jones, Raachard White, Antonio Gibson, Jerick McKinnon, Kenneth Gainwell, Devin Singletary and Sean Tucker (another TBB RB that's getitng some chatter

WR - Justin Jefferson, Davante Adams, Chris Godwin and Tyler Boyd

TE - Pat Freirmuth

1/2 Point PPR. Obviously loaded at WR but I think I'm strong enough at RB. Need Hebert to have a big year and I'm all set!

Gibson/Godwin in the flex will be interesting. I’d be thrilled to get Adams for a 6th though. 

• Like 1

Main money league team.  12 team league.  Did not go how I wanted or expected.  Dude took Mahomes first pick of the draft.  Messed everything up instantly.   Smh.  

I had 11th pick and was so flustered by my options I panicked and grabbed Pollard and then swung back around and got Diggs with the 14th pick.   

Got DeShaun in the 7th round who I admittedly did zero research on because my whole strategy was built around Lamar or Hurts at QB.  Both were gone by the end of round 2.  

Nothing made sense the whole night.  

IMG_5018.png

IMG_5019.png

10 hours ago, PurplePride92 said:

Main money league team.  12 team league.  Did not go how I wanted or expected.  Dude took Mahomes first pick of the draft.  Messed everything up instantly.   Smh.  

I had 11th pick and was so flustered by my options I panicked and grabbed Pollard and then swung back around and got Diggs with the 14th pick.   

Got DeShaun in the 7th round who I admittedly did zero research on because my whole strategy was built around Lamar or Hurts at QB.  Both were gone by the end of round 2.  

Nothing made sense the whole night.  

IMG_5018.png

IMG_5019.png

For such a messed up draft, I like it quite a bit. Ya'll must score QBs a little different than standard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

For such a messed up draft, I like it quite a bit. Ya'll must score QBs a little different than standard.

Yes. QB scoring is slanted towards ultra offensive but they never get drafted like they were last night.  That was new. The scoring is still the same as always but that QB run in the second round threw me off big time.