Open Job: Bracken County

So now getting back to the purpose of this thread, a job opening.  Who takes over at Bracken County? It appears it’ll be a job that typically goes to a young coach looking to lead a program for the first time. 

13 hours ago, TribeTime said:

Does Coach Brangers get the call up or does someone from the outside with experience step in? I’d look out for Sam Elsbernd or John Michael Reitz to take a stab. 

This job will be a tough one to succeed at, regardless of who gets it.  I just don't see too many outside people applying.

23 hours ago, TribeTime said:

Does Coach Brangers get the call up or does someone from the outside with experience step in? I’d look out for Sam Elsbernd or John Michael Reitz to take a stab. 

Brangers is Reed's boy. He will follow him or not coach I'd guess. 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 10:41 PM, TribeTime said:

They would need an open teaching position. I'm pretty sure both are Special Needs Certified, which BC has availability. 

On 6/3/2023 at 10:41 PM, TribeTime said:

I think none of the above. 

The ironic part is, Augusta has been using Bracken County’s gym this summer while their gym floor is being renovated.  So, Augusta’s boys basketball team is practicing in Bracken’s gym, while Bracken’s boys are not.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1