Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Freedom Hall "White Out" Jan. 22

Featured Replies

http://uoflsports.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/011107aaa.html

 

I have been extremely impressed with the steps Louisville's Athletic dept. has taken in the last few years and I give Jurich full credit for all of it. Every sport at UofL has grown leaps and bounds under him. I know this is not an original idea but I like how they are keeping the school spirit alive more than ever in the last couple of years. I think it's a great idea and I can't wait to go to the game!

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody going to this game?

 

 

No. :thumb:

 

 

 

Wrong. I would say there will be 19,000 plus. :p

Why can't UK ever have cool promotions like this?

Why can't UK ever have cool promotions like this?

 

 

Because the 18% would cry that they want to wear blue instead of white.

Wrong. I would say there will be 19,000 plus. :p

 

Is Papa Johns giving tickets away again? :lol:

Cool concept...I hope it looks good in person.

Why can't UK ever have cool promotions like this?

 

I remember a game a few years ago where they put white shirts in all of the lower level seats before the game.. Not many people wore them so it hasn't happened since.

I'd love to go to a game like this... The idea's are amazing, and the outcome looks sweet on tv.

Anybody going to this game?

 

No, I wish I had tickets!!! Go Cards!!!!

I remember a game a few years ago where they put white shirts in all of the lower level seats before the game.. Not many people wore them so it hasn't happened since.

 

Not true...They did that this year for the IU game this year as well, and once again except for the students all of the other people in the lower section decided not to put on the free shirts they got for the game...

Not true...They did that this year for the IU game this year as well, and once again except for the students all of the other people in the lower section decided not to put on the free shirts they got for the game...

 

I wasn't at the IU game, so I guess I missed out on that one. However, the IU game wasn't part of the season ticket package so you can't blame it on the 'blue hairs'. The people with the cash weren't the only ones in the lower level for that game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.