Freedom Hall "White Out" Jan. 22

BoondockSaint

http://uoflsports.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/011107aaa.html

I have been extremely impressed with the steps Louisville's Athletic dept. has taken in the last few years and I give Jurich full credit for all of it. Every sport at UofL has grown leaps and bounds under him. I know this is not an original idea but I like how they are keeping the school spirit alive more than ever in the last couple of years. I think it's a great idea and I can't wait to go to the game!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a game a few years ago where they put white shirts in all of the lower level seats before the game.. Not many people wore them so it hasn't happened since.

Not true...They did that this year for the IU game this year as well, and once again except for the students all of the other people in the lower section decided not to put on the free shirts they got for the game...

Not true...They did that this year for the IU game this year as well, and once again except for the students all of the other people in the lower section decided not to put on the free shirts they got for the game...

I wasn't at the IU game, so I guess I missed out on that one. However, the IU game wasn't part of the season ticket package so you can't blame it on the 'blue hairs'. The people with the cash weren't the only ones in the lower level for that game.