Bears 27 Seahawks 24 (OT)

And all I can do is sigh.

Questionable play calling at times... Hasselbeck trying to hit the home run a lot instead of trying for the sure thing plays that would've picked up 4 or 5 quick yards.

Little 3rd down conversion throughout most of the game.

Alexander kept them in this one...

Better luck next year.

How do you think I felt after Romo's mis-handling of the FG attempt last week?

I had a discussion with someone and maybe we can take some kind of poll here.

If you knew before hand that your season would end in the playoffs the way it did for Dallas, would you still want to sit through it?

If you were to tell me Chicago would lose to Seattle/New Orleans on a bad snap, missed chip shot field goal or whatever it might be. I would prefer Chicago just not even make it to the playoffs.

It's tough, but I can take losing to the better team. When Carolina beat Chicago last year and when Philadelphia beat Chicago back in 2001, they were the better teams. I can accept that more than I could a freak accident.

Mike Holgrem(sp?) should be fired. Worst play calling I've ever seen in a playoff game.

Matt Hasselbeck is officially finished. The guy just makes bad decision after bad decision, and he cost them the game despite the horrific playcalling.

Hasselbeck isn't finished... He just had a bad season.

As far as Holmgren, I give him one more year.

How do you think I felt after Romo's mis-handling of the FG attempt last week?

I definitely know you felt horrible... Probably worse than I feel.

The worst case scenarios I could think of going into OT today were:

1. Hasselbeck throwing a pick six.

2. Hester returning a punt for a TD.

No way...

14-3...

Yes it's a weak NFC but it's still the NFL...

Detroit, Minnesota and Green Bay x2, Tampa, Arizona, San Fran, Buffalo, Miami and now Seattle x2.

Yes winning NFL games is impressive, but the wild inconsistencies are going to burn them in the end. They are not a great team. Period...

Detroit, Minnesota and Green Bay x2, Tampa, Arizona, San Fran, Buffalo, Miami and now Seattle x2.

Yes winning NFL games is impressive, but the wild inconsistencies are going to burn them in the end. They are not a great team. Period...

Don't forget about the NY sweep. Also, two of those teams were one win away from the playoffs and the defending NFC champs x2. I know the NFC isn't very good but it's still tough to win in the NFL...especially on the road.

If not great...really, really, really good...

The defense isn't as good, all around, as the Ravens. The offense is average and their special teams are usually above average. In the end...I'll take 14-3 and in the NFC Championship...