Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Draw

Featured Replies

I will add that the Pioneers were one Walton-Verona free throw away from being eliminated in the 33rd District semifinals at Boone County. I was in attendance.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ColonelMike
    ColonelMike

    As always, the Pegasus Sports Network will broadcast ALL 8th Region tournament games in FREE, live, hi-definition video.   (all games will be archived as well) We will go on the air each night 30

  • 16thBBall Fan
    16thBBall Fan

    I still don’t understand why the 8th is I think the only region that wait until Sunday for their draw and takes away a day of prep for the teams. The only reason I’ve ever been given is it’s more of a

  • Mack The Knife
    Mack The Knife

    Now that I have thought about it is the reason they wait until Sunday is not all the field has been set on Saturday.          Most years the 31st plays their finals on Saturday.

Posted Images

On 2/26/2023 at 3:13 PM, 4 Quarters said:

Will any of them be competitive?

That’s one competitive game….

  • Author
25 minutes ago, deepthreejack said:

That’s two competitive games…

Indeed they were. 

On 2/28/2023 at 12:35 PM, Mack The Knife said:

I will add that the Pioneers were one Walton-Verona free throw away from being eliminated in the 33rd District semifinals at Boone County. I was in attendance.

I thought it was a first round game.

28 minutes ago, NEERFAN said:

I thought it was a first round game.

If memory serves me correctly, Walton beat a very talented Boone County team to advance to the semifinals.

Just checked the Kentucky High School Basketball Encyclopedia. Walton did defeat Boone County 65-56.

  • Author

What a first night of basketball, and actually a somewhat larger crowd than I expected for the quarterfinals. As always, it was HOT. Can we start a donation towards an upgraded AC unit in that joint? LOL.

We finish up the quarterfinals tomorrow night with Simon Kenton vs Oldham County at 6:30, and Gallatin County vs Collins following around 8. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.