Russell 63 Ashland 54

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland falls behind early, gets close at the end and can't pull it out. Hard fought game, no surprise to me as far as the end result.

The teams meet again in Ashland last game of the year, depending on the draw and how things play out, wouldn't be surprised to see these teams play a third time in Morehead.

The Tomcats had a chance to tie this one with 2:44 on the clock in the 4th but threw the ball away on the inbounds play after a technical foul. Its time to go back to work for the Tomcats!

Congrats to the Red Devils on the win.

Fifteen, I believe. Excellent win for Russell. I only heard the first five minutes of the game while driving to the Rose Hill game. Russell was ahead 10-6 but I was appalled at the number of fouls committed by Russell but ignored by the referees. Also, on at least three occasions, Russell was caught by the five second count and the referees did nothing. I had to quit listening to the radio after that but, if the game continued in this manner, it is no wonder Russell won.;)

Is your analysis in line with what I heard on the radio?

What did you hear on the radio?

Nevermind I just read your previous post.

I guess you listened to Dicky. There were fouls committed by both teams that went uncalled and phantom fouls that came out of nowhere. Those three owe Scott Gill an appology. As for the five second calls I never saw any that should have been called.