Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 63 Tennessee 56

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Watched the game with my dad today and unfortunately it was my dad's last one as he passed tonight. Dad was 86 and bled blue just as much as anyone I know. Taught me to love the Cats. Glad he got to watch them beat Tennessee one last time. He slept through most of the game but he was very pleased with a big W when it ended.

I will miss you dad. And will always cheer for those boys in blue for you.

I’m so sorry to hear that! I know what that is like, as I lost my dad suddenly a few months ago. Prayers are with you and your family! 

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    Watched the game with my dad today and unfortunately it was my dad's last one as he passed tonight. Dad was 86 and bled blue just as much as anyone I know. Taught me to love the Cats. Glad he got to w

  • Sorry, late to this thread. Was getting my “#9 is so Divine” tattoo. 

  • One of the rare times I’ve watched a UK hoops game (we had company). Not pretty, but I thought high intensity throughout for the Cats.  Tennessee needs to put a lot more work into the layup line.   

  • Author
10 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I will miss you dad. And will always cheer for those boys in blue for you.

So sorry to hear this prayers ? for your loss and for comfort in the days ahead.

13 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Watched the game with my dad today and unfortunately it was my dad's last one as he passed tonight. Dad was 86 and bled blue just as much as anyone I know. Taught me to love the Cats. Glad he got to watch them beat Tennessee one last time. He slept through most of the game but he was very pleased with a big W when it ended.

I will miss you dad. And will always cheer for those boys in blue for you.

Very sorry to hear that brother.  Great that you got to watch one last game with him though.  

14 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Watched the game with my dad today and unfortunately it was my dad's last one as he passed tonight. Dad was 86 and bled blue just as much as anyone I know. Taught me to love the Cats. Glad he got to watch them beat Tennessee one last time. He slept through most of the game but he was very pleased with a big W when it ended.

I will miss you dad. And will always cheer for those boys in blue for you.

Man MJ....I have read about you and your Dad watching games together for a long time.  So sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine how much you'll miss him.

16 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Watched the game with my dad today and unfortunately it was my dad's last one as he passed tonight. Dad was 86 and bled blue just as much as anyone I know. Taught me to love the Cats. Glad he got to watch them beat Tennessee one last time. He slept through most of the game but he was very pleased with a big W when it ended.

I will miss you dad. And will always cheer for those boys in blue for you.

Very sorry to hear, may you and your family find divine closure my BGP friend.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.