Shagari Alleyne to be drafted?!

SouthernSportsFan

I dont think Shagari will be successful in the NBA exspecially when he cant shoot outside of 10 feet. A NBA big man these days has to have atleast a decent 12-15ft shot. When shagari played for UK i didnt see that. He has the height at 7'3" but he will definantly need to put on some weight. I dont know if i would draft him as the 44th pick, i think there are other players out there at 6'9" or 6'10" with better skills. Not to take anything away from Shagari, but i dont see him as a good NBA player

I dont think Shagari will be successful in the NBA exspecially when he cant shoot outside of 10 feet. A NBA big man these days has to have atleast a decent 12-15ft shot. When shagari played for UK i didnt see that. He has the height at 7'3" but he will definantly need to put on some weight. I dont know if i would draft him as the 44th pick, i think there are other players out there at 6'9" or 6'10" with better skills. Not to take anything away from Shagari, but i dont see him as a good NBA player

Shaq has a decent 12-15 ft shot?

Can't teach 7'3". I see his troubles coming with intelligence. I'm just not sure if he can figure out NBA offenses.

Shaq has a decent 12-15 ft shot?

I believe the comment was that the poster didn't see that shot from him. Nor did the rest of us!

I wish this young man well. He just never seemed to put forth the effort in practice or in the classroom. He will get some looks as you can't coach 7'3", but his skills are WAY below what a servicable NBA big man needs to have right now. He is actually an intelligent young man, just didn't do the work.

I believe the comment was that the poster didn't see that shot from him. Nor did the rest of us!

I wish this young man well. He just never seemed to put forth the effort in practice or in the classroom. He will get some looks as you can't coach 7'3", but his skills are WAY below what a servicable NBA big man needs to have right now. He is actually an intelligent young man, just didn't do the work.

My english teacher had him when he went here and she said that he was her favorite student.