Shagari Alleyne to be drafted?!

SouthernSportsFan

Shagari Alleyne is Latin for Manute Bol.

Can't be. Manute had a decent career. For a comparison I envoke the name of Yinka Dare!

Too bad Edwards shipped out of town, maybe I should come back home and play on your team to fill his shoes. ;)

Can't be. Manute had a decent career. For a comparison I envoke the name of Yinka Dare!

Too bad Edwards shipped out of town, maybe I should come back home and play on your team to fill his shoes. ;)

If you want to play, send me a private message. We will have a good team again this season.

I believe the comment was that the poster didn't see that shot from him. Nor did the rest of us!

I wish this young man well. He just never seemed to put forth the effort in practice or in the classroom. He will get some looks as you can't coach 7'3", but his skills are WAY below what a servicable NBA big man needs to have right now. He is actually an intelligent young man, just didn't do the work.

A NBA big man these days has to have atleast a decent 12-15ft shot.

And my point was, Shaq has no 12-15 foot shot, don't get me wrong, He couldn't hold Shaq's dinner bucket.

If you want to play, send me a private message. We will have a good team again this season.

Too bad that you met your fate last year with good ole TEAM ADUC!!!...:devil:

I don't even think Shagari could cut it in the Morehead City League!!! But he is 7'3 and some NBA team may take a shot at him and ship him to the NBDL.

Too bad that you met your fate last year with good ole TEAM ADUC!!!...:devil:

I don't even think Shagari could cut it in the Morehead City League!!! But he is 7'3 and some NBA team may take a shot at him and ship him to the NBDL.

Yeah, good ole Team ADUC was a pretty good team, but they also got lucky and caught us on a night when half of our team was not able to play. I think you're right - Shagari would get roughed up pretty good in the city league!

Yeah, good ole Team ADUC was a pretty good team, but they also got lucky and caught us on a night when half of our team was not able to play. I think you're right - Shagari would get roughed up pretty good in the city league!

I don't think I would call having ALLEN EDWARDS, Marquis Sykes, and Ramon Kelly on the floor having all of your players not able to play!!! That should have been plenty!!!...:fight:

I don't think I would call having ALLEN EDWARDS, Marquis Sykes, and Ramon Kelly on the floor having all of your players not able to play!!! That should have been plenty!!!...:fight:

We didn't have all of those players when we lost. There was an MSU awards banquet that night and those guys all had to attend.

We didn't have all of those players when we lost. There was an MSU awards banquet that night and those guys all had to attend.

They were there for the regular season game we played you guys in. I remember guarding Edwards and Sykes had the chance to win the game at the end but he missed a layup at the buzzer!!!!...:thumb:

They were there for the regular season game we played you guys in. I remember guarding Edwards and Sykes had the chance to win the game at the end but he missed a layup at the buzzer!!!!...:thumb:

I'm not downing you guys. Sometimes its better to have a good team besides just having good players.