Highlands vs Holy Cross Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

This game feels differently to me, as a "no dog in the fight guy", after Conner rolled into Holy Cross last night and won by 20.  I realize Conner and Highlands have different styles, and I do think Highlands plays in such a way that could allow Holy Cross the freedom to get up and down with them and make it a track meet, but I can't get past last night's result in thinking about this game tonight.

We'll certainly learn a lot about HC and Coach Sorrell tonight, in terms of how they bounce back and how the Indians play tonight.  I expect the building will be jammed, so the Tribe should be buoyed by that as well.  

I'll take Highlands by 6-8 and both teams eclipse 85 points.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

This game feels differently to me, as a "no dog in the fight guy", after Conner rolled into Holy Cross last night and won by 20.  I realize Conner and Highlands have different styles, and I do think Highlands plays in such a way that could allow Holy Cross the freedom to get up and down with them and make it a track meet, but I can't get past last night's result in thinking about this game tonight.

We'll certainly learn a lot about HC and Coach Sorrell tonight, in terms of how they bounce back and how the Indians play tonight.  I expect the building will be jammed, so the Tribe should be buoyed by that as well.  

Not sure they are that different.  Conner hit 11 threes in the first half and went 15/26.  The 9th region record is Bellevue with 19.

2 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Not sure I have seen in person three players with 20+ like Conner had.  Lohr 23, Kramer 22 and Hamilton 20.