Xavier 83 Connecticut 73

theguru

19 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Was flipping back and forth between this and the UK game. Glad X won.

Feels like bring Sean Miller back was great for both parties.

3 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I was definitely wrong on them bringing Miller back. He has done a great job! 

So you guys are okay with winning at all costs.  There was never any question about his coaching ability, it was the other stuff he was involved in.  Yes, I know he was cleared by the NCAA, so much for that.

13 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

So you guys are okay with winning at all costs.  There was never any question about his coaching ability, it was the other stuff he was involved in.  Yes, I know he was cleared by the NCAA, so much for that.

Put me in the who cares, they were all corrupt, I want to win, Sean Miller is a great coach category. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

You were my hero, and now you've let me down.LOL

I think a lot of college basketball coaches in the recent past probably deserved jail time but they were not prosecuted and it is what it is and I am glad Coach Miller is at X.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

I think a lot of college basketball coaches in the recent past probably deserved jail time but they were not prosecuted and it is what it is and I am glad Coach Miller is at X.

Totally agree, so let's get started removing them from the profession.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Totally agree, so let's get started removing them from the profession.

No need to remove them from the profession.  Now that the NCAA finally acknowledged that college sports are just a business, and that there was nothing truly amateur about them, there's just no reason to hide it. 

22 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

No need to remove them from the profession.  Now that the NCAA finally acknowledged that college sports are just a business, and that there was nothing truly amateur about them, there's just no reason to hide it. 

Yep, one big train wreck.

4 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

I honestly just didn’t think he would well back at Xavier. I didn’t think it would end up being as good as the run he had last time he was here. However, they definitely are off to a good start. 

I know I have even now see people posting on Facebook wishing he was UKs coach. However, he probably wouldn’t be a good fit here considering he has never made a final four. Even though he was at a big time program with Arizona. 

18 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

If the NCAA says he's allowed to Coach, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

13 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

If the NCAA says he's allowed to Coach, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

He had not been cleared when X hired him.  I think X is talking to O.J. Simpson about coaching their new talked about football program.