Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 83 Connecticut 73

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

He had not been cleared when X hired him.  I think X is talking to O.J. Simpson about coaching their new talked about football program.

I've never been a part of a NCAA Coach hiring process but I'd imagine that Xavier did their due diligence to make sure that he would be cleared and able to Coach.

19 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

He had not been cleared when X hired him.  I think X is talking to O.J. Simpson about coaching their new talked about football program.

Comparing Sean Miller and O.J. Simpson isn't really a great take here.

3 hours ago, brown4 said:

Comparing Sean Miller and O.J. Simpson isn't really a great take here.

So you don't O.J. would make a good coach?

3 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

So you don't O.J. would make a good coach?

Why on Earth would I think he'd make a good coach?

  • Author
3 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

So you don't O.J. would make a good coach?

21 minutes ago, brown4 said:

Why on Earth would I think he'd make a good coach?

Because he would run the same play on offense every time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.