Kentucky 84 Auburn 57

oldrambler

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that the Cats looked very good tonight. Crawford and Bradley each had excellent games. U.K. held Auburn to 28% shooting. U.K. has held their opponets to under 40% shooting in 10 of the last 11 games. You are going to win a lot of b.b. games doing that. Another good win for the Cats. Mississippi State comes into Rupp Saturday night. GO BIG BLUE!!!:flame:

Crawford and Bradley played awesome tonight, Bradley was an animal on the boards. Perry hit some shots, thats good to see. Woo had a few points, always a fan favorite. Would anyone else like to see Porter a little more ? Not complaining at all, we just won by almost 30, no complaints here, I just think he has a nice outside shot from what I've seen.

Bradley and Crawford with great games... ESPECIALLY Bradley... He did it all tonight.

:thumb: Bradley was all over the court the whole game. He came in tonight with more energy than I have witnessed in a long time.

Good solid D by the Cats against a very young Auburn team. Only negative was free throw shooting and lazy passes resulting in 19 to's.

Overall good game for the 9th in a row and 2-0 in SEC play.

Crawford and Bradley played awesome tonight, Bradley was an animal on the boards. Perry hit some shots, thats good to see. Woo had a few points, always a fan favorite. Would anyone else like to see Porter a little more ? Not complaining at all, we just won by almost 30, no complaints here, I just think he has a nice outside shot from what I've seen.

:thumb: I would also like to see Porter more, jmo it is his "D" or lack there of that is costing him playing time. He can shoot the rock though and his "D" will come around.