Kentucky 84 Auburn 57

oldrambler

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: I would also like to see Porter more, jmo it is his "D" or lack there of that is costing him playing time. He can shoot the rock though and his "D" will come around.

From what I have seen he plays pretty good defense. Anytime he is in the game, he is always pressuring the opposing PG full court, and none of the other guys do that. So I think his defense has been pretty good actually, I dont know why he dont play more. I just know I wish Tubby would play him more though because I think he could help this team out alot...

Where are the people who are always hating on Bradley when he runs the point. I mean Bradley did an awesome job tonight while Jasper turned the ball over alot, not to mention the first two possessions of the second half he turned the ball over. If that was Bradley alot of you all would have been all over him...

Great game by Bradley tonight and by the whole team!!!

Where are the people who are always hating on Bradley when he runs the point. I mean Bradley did an awesome job tonight while Jasper turned the ball over alot, not to mention the first two possessions of the second half he turned the ball over. If that was Bradley alot of you all would have been all over him...

Great game by Bradley tonight and by the whole team!!!

In short, the difference between Bradley and Jasper is that Jasper is only a freshman and is going to make freshman mistakes. Bradley, a junior, should not be making those mistakes.

With that said, Bradley played great tonight, Jasper.....not so much.

In short, the difference between Bradley and Jasper is that Jasper is only a freshman and is going to make freshman mistakes. Bradley, a junior, should not be making those mistakes.

With that said, Bradley played great tonight, Jasper.....not so much.

:thumb:

He'll learn. SEC competition is a step up from from UK's OOC schedule (for the most part). I'm excited to watch his progression.

Congrats to Tubby Smith. With tonights victory he ties Joe B. Hall with win # 297.:thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper: Also Bill Keightly "Mr. Wildcat" has now been on the U.K. bench for more than 1,400 games! I personally hope that this man writes a book when or before he is done, the stories he could tell would be awesome. Keightly is an ambassador for U.K., I can't think of anyone that has ever said a bad word about him. He is respected by all. Hail to "Mr. Wildcat"! Keightly IS U.K. basketball. Also the late Cawood Ledford and all of his years as "voice of the Wildcats" is truly missed. I wonder how many other schools have their equipment manager(Keightly) and long time radio man(Ledford) banners in the rafters along with all the great players and coaches of the program. (Cawood even has the Rupp Arena Court/ Floor named after him)