16. Pikeville
17. Ballard
18. Bowling Green
19. Madison Central
20. Woodford County

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ll bite!!!

Trinity is far too low at 6. They have added notable players and are very deep.

I also feel that the 7th region is down a bit compared to last year. It is HARD to get out of either region in the Louisville area, but both Male and Ballard suffered HUGE losses they weren’t expecting (Glenn, Sisk).Trinity in my mind is as talented as any team in the State and they are led by one of the top Coach in the State.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Falcon Pride said:

I’ll bite!!!

Trinity is far too low at 6. They have added notable players and are very deep.

I also feel that the 7th region is down a bit compared to last year. It is HARD to get out of either region in the Louisville area, but both Male and Ballard suffered HUGE losses they weren’t expecting (Glenn, Sisk).Trinity in my mind is as talented as any team in the State and they are led by one of the top Coach in the State.

It’s hard to be far too low at 6. Only so many spots to go up! Where would you slot them?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10. No gambling, bookmaking or point spread comments are allowed in any of the high school forums. Figures of speech that use gambling terms may not be used in any of the high school forums (i.e. bet, over/under, spread, parlay, chips, line, odds). All gambling comments are permitted in the non-high school forums as long as they do not involve any high school sports, students, or student-athletes.

20 minutes ago, Falcon Pride said:

I’d put them Numero Uno….but that’s just me!

They are going to be good! Number one feels real tough given what both George Rogers Clark and Warren Central returned. But I expect Trinity will have plenty of opportunities to make their way up there!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Falcon Pride said:

I’d put them Numero Uno….but that’s just me!

14 hours ago, DragonFire said:

They are going to be good! Number one feels real tough given what both George Rogers Clark and Warren Central returned. But I expect Trinity will have plenty of opportunities to make their way up there!

Isn't there a decent chance these teams could meet in the King of the Bluegrass Tournament about 15 days from now?

Could be the early answers needed for right now.