Murray at Mayfield Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2022 at 12:29 AM

16 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

That freshman was at barely 50% completions, 12 TD's and 10 INT's, and Calloway County went 0-10. 

But he was a freshmen and he probably didn't have much help. I don't blame him for going somewhere else. Unless I was a runner I wouldn't want to play in that offense. He might have won a State Championship in Tennessee but I doubt he ever wins  one in Kentucky running that offense.

2 hours ago, WarMemorialVet said:

I really wish Biggers would come home for his senior season. Him and starks on the same team would be freaking ridiculous! Would be one of the best duos in the state! He’s just withering away at Murray. You run your offense based on the personnel that you have, and biggers is not even close to being utilized the way he should. I heard from a friend that the Murray middle 8th grade QB was a stud in the passing game and had Murray excited about the coming years. Apparently he went to coach before the season and asked about his outlook within the Murray offense. Coach told the kid “I run my offense how I run my offense”. That kid now starts for Calloway county as a freshman. I just don’t get it. Murray could be a whole lot better year in and year out. 

Not sure this argument is fair. Now you may think he is better suited as a receiver in a spread offense and that is fine. But he has 956 rushing yards and 10 rush tds to go along with 266 yards and 6 tds receiving. While he missed a game and a half this year. Over 1200 all purpose yards and 16 total td’s. I definitely don’t see him having more offensive production doing something else, maybe the same.

He has more rushing yards than anyone on mayfields team and his total offense production is twice the production any mayfield receiver has. Murray has been in several running clock games as well.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

That freshman was at barely 50% completions, 12 TD's and 10 INT's, and Calloway County went 0-10. 

Yeah I know lol. I started to add that I don’t think his team or his stats were very good. Decided not to. Calloway is horrendous though. I don’t think anyone would have much better stats there with that team. 

2 hours ago, Bud_Kilmer said:

Not sure this argument is fair. Now you may think he is better suited as a receiver in a spread offense and that is fine. But he has 956 rushing yards and 10 rush tds to go along with 266 yards and 6 tds receiving. While he missed a game and a half this year. Over 1200 all purpose yards and 16 total td’s. I definitely don’t see him having more offensive production doing something else, maybe the same.

He has more rushing yards than anyone on mayfields team and his total offense production is twice the production any mayfield receiver has. Murray has been in several running clock games as well.

It would look very similar If mayfield’s starters could play more than two quarters.