Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taylor County at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates

Taylor County at Paducah Tilghman 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      73%
    • Taylor County
      26%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/05/2022 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, Brown said:

Whoever is supposedly banned should be overturned for TC - now Marion - dirty tricks.

This game was a blowout.  After rewatching it looks like Peyton Smith does come on to field and maybe his brother.   They didn't harm or push anyone.  I don't see the D1 lineman on the field.  Marion was upset they were getting stomped it looks like.  #34 needs to miss a few games next year.

You're right Brown!  It is #34!  I thought it was 14 at first glance.  According to their roster, #34 is a Freshman!  That certainly was a Freshman move.  And he should get multiple games for that.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Would it be nice not to have to play against Taylor County's best players? Sure it would, but only if it were under normal circumstances and it just happened they were out.  I do not want to see

  • WishboneCity
    WishboneCity

    MC’s entire sideline cleared over a shove after the whistle. I’m not pointing fingers, but the blame isn’t all on TC for sure.    Here’s a link from a tweet so everyone can make their own judge

  • Very well said! I think PT has the better defense and will win, but Peyton Smith can score in bunches - I hope they all get to play.

Posted Images

This is one of those situations where the refs did their job by following the rule and now KHSAA should use their minds to do right by the kids. Yes, they should not have ran on the field and rules are rules, but this is a prime example of why teams should be able to appeal. Now KHSAA should overturn the ejection. This seems simple.

  • Author

Would it be nice not to have to play against Taylor County's best players? Sure it would, but only if it were under normal circumstances and it just happened they were out. 

I do not want to see any players/teams lose out on the opportunity to play over what I view as a very minimal action, even if that means my team takes a loss. 

I hope the appeal makes things right and I want to see a battle Friday night. I just don't see how they can take a look at what we have seen and deem it necessary to take their chance away from them. If there's something else we don't know about, that's a different issue, but based off what we all saw, let them play!

5 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

Would it be nice not to have to play against Taylor County's best players? Sure it would, but only if it were under normal circumstances and it just happened they were out. 

I do not want to see any players/teams lose out on the opportunity to play over what I view as a very minimal action, even if that means my team takes a loss. 

I hope the appeal makes things right and I want to see a battle Friday night. I just don't see how they can take a look at what we have seen and deem it necessary to take their chance away from them. If there's something else we don't know about, that's a different issue, but based off what we all saw, let them play!

Very well said! I think PT has the better defense and will win, but Peyton Smith can score in bunches - I hope they all get to play.

I was told tonight that it was confirmed that the Smiths will not be playing tomorrow night.

Talked to one of the Smith’s. They aren’t playing. 

This is unfortunate. I've heard through the rumor mill that they have been high tension between player and coaches, and parents and coaches all year. I watched the video. I didn't see them directly involved in the fight. I'm not sure if they filled an appeal or if they just let it fly. So much talent on this team.

  • Author

Taylor goes on 4th and 2 from their own end. Chains coming out. 

  • Author

46 yd td PT on the end around. Flag on the play. It's coming all the way back. 

  • Author

McMullen 23 yard carry to the 1. Coming back again! Illegal formation. 

  • Author

4th down. Taylor 29. 

Scoreboard is completely out. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.