Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taylor County at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates

Taylor County at Paducah Tilghman 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      73%
    • Taylor County
      26%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/05/2022 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Tayor County (6-4) at Paducah Tilghman (4-6)

Taylor County                                                                                         

P.F. --34.9                                                                                                                                  

P.A. --26.5       

Paducah Tilghman

P.F. --26.3

P.A  --19.4                                                                          

This game will be a battle of the backs! Taylor County features stud Rb Peyton Smith, who has 1242 rush yds in only 7 games (177.4/game) and he leads the team with 19 total touchdowns. He picked right up where he left off after a monster Freshman campaign last year. PT did get Malachi Rider back in the Hopkinsville game as he ran the ball 6 times. Jordauyn White, who took over duties while Malachi was out had 81 carries for 683 yds (8.43 yds per carry) in the 4 games he had more than 2 carries in (Webster County). He has 16 total touchdowns and also became a receiving threat against Hopkinsville hauling in 7 receptions for 110 yards and 3 touchdowns.

PT had 3 of their top 4 tacklers out or extremely limited against Hopkinsville, and while some may say it didn't make a lot of difference, it likely made a massive difference. I have no updates as of today on their status, but if any combo of the 4 who missed time don't play, the Tilghman defense will be in trouble. 

Taylor County won the only previous meeting between the schools in the 2019 playoffs 38-28. 

This is a game you don't want to miss and should be one of the better first round matchups. 

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    Would it be nice not to have to play against Taylor County's best players? Sure it would, but only if it were under normal circumstances and it just happened they were out.  I do not want to see

  • WishboneCity
    WishboneCity

    MC’s entire sideline cleared over a shove after the whistle. I’m not pointing fingers, but the blame isn’t all on TC for sure.    Here’s a link from a tweet so everyone can make their own judge

  • Very well said! I think PT has the better defense and will win, but Peyton Smith can score in bunches - I hope they all get to play.

Posted Images

I feel as taylor co wins this one. Stud in the back feild for sure. If healthy I think they can beat anyone with out CAL in there name

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m also going with TC I think they may be getting healthy at the right time. Glasgow played everyone close this year including Greenwood but they had no answer for a healthy TC team and didn’t fair well.

Smith is the fastest back I’ve seen this year.  PT no pushover and better defense.  Limit Taylor’s opportunities because they can score fast.

 

Pt 35-34

I've been told the Smith's (#21 & #1) won't be playing Friday, because they, along with 2 others, were ejected Friday night at Marion Co.  Marion Co. had 5 players ejected as well.  I would have taken the Cardinals if they were playing, but I'm going with PT in this one.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Nuke LaLoosh said:

I've been told the Smith's (#21 & #1) won't be playing Friday, because they, along with 2 others, were ejected Friday night at Marion Co.  Marion Co. had 5 players ejected as well.  I would have taken the Cardinals if they were playing, but I'm going with PT in this one.

That certainly changes everything if that is the case. Has this been confirmed? 

If so that's a free pass - and a gift to Tilghman.  They are legit.

If both of those young men are suspended and don't play, PT most likely beats them with a running clock. They are the entire Taylor Offense, and Peyton Smith is as good as any back in the state in his class, and I would argue, might be as good as any in the state in every class, so when you don't have that type of talent playing, you have a significant drop off.  

If they play, this should be a dog fight, with both teams getting after each other. 

Absolutely would be a blessing for PT if this is true. Smith as a RB has to be in the Top 3 RB in the entire state. You put his brother out to, and there Offense just went to little to nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

13 hours ago, Nuke LaLoosh said:

I've been told the Smith's (#21 & #1) won't be playing Friday, because they, along with 2 others, were ejected Friday night at Marion Co.  Marion Co. had 5 players ejected as well.  I would have taken the Cardinals if they were playing, but I'm going with PT in this one.

I would now like to change my vote.

13 hours ago, TilghmanPride said:

That certainly changes everything if that is the case. Has this been confirmed? 

I was told earlier they should know for sure today, but I haven’t heard anything as of now.

I think they can appeal it and see if the refs have a change of heart I don’t know what happened but if I’m a ref if it was just pushing and fussing I would let them play. I think a coach has to have better control if you have players ejected in a game you are clearly better than the other team and they have to miss a playoff game you have a shot at winning I think that’s a really bad look for the coach. I know we don’t like to attack coaches on here but good grief.

Taylor won 47-0 so what was the fight over and were the Smiths involved 

11 minutes ago, Brown said:

Taylor won 47-0 so what was the fight over and were the Smiths involved 

  The fight was at the beginning of the game score was 0-0 at least that’s what the video showed,it appears #21 from Taylor co started it with a shove but I didn’t see #1 but it was hard to see who was who after jerseys started rushing in 

Edited by BigBlue92

30 minutes ago, BigBlue92 said:

  The fight was at the beginning of the game score was 0-0 at least that’s what the video showed,it appears #21 from Taylor co started it with a shove but I didn’t see #1 but it was hard to see who was who after jerseys started rushing in 

So the Smiths had 2 TDs (3 if the 3rd Smith is a brother)between them so I doubt it was them.  Marion is the neighbor county. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.