Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 65 North Hardin 14

Featured Replies

  • Author

Boyle still had some untimely penalties but was better than last week. A couple missed tackles led to big plays by North Hardin. Other than that it was all Boyle. North Hardin didn’t wake up until about 4 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. 

Boyle's offense continues to get better and better each week.  O line keeps improving as is Boyle's rushing game.  I like what I see out of this team other than the penalties.  Seen where Boyle had 2 freshman playing on the offensive line tonight in Rush and Kelly.  Only should get better with Hardwick back in the lineup for the Knights. 

One thing for sure It's good to be a Rebel!  

BC

Plays 69 - 428 yards

Rushing 46 - 286 yards 8 TDs

Passing 17 - 23 142 yards

1st downs 20

3rd down conv. 5/8

4th down conv. 1/2

Fumbles 1 lost 1

Penalties 5-50 yards

Red Zone 7/8

Rushing

#10 Bodner 18-117 yards 2 TDs    

#9 Quisenberry 5-41 yards 1 TD

#2 Dawson 6-29 yards

#20 Driver 3-6 yards 2 TDs

#29 Stone 4-27 yards 1 TD

#4 Rahbany 3-29 1 TD

#12 Feltner 1-18 yards

#88 Blakemore 2-1 yard 1 TD

#14 Burger 1-3 yards

#8 McPherson 2-1 yard

#16 Murphy 1-5 yards

Receiving

#10 Bodner 7 catches 77 yards

#18 Tarter 3-22 yards

#9 Quisenberry 2-12 yards

#15 Stewart 3-27 yards

#25 Richards 1-4 yards

 

 

North Hardin

Plays 41 - 178 yards

Rushing 19 - 9 yards

Passing 11 - 22 169 yards 2 TDs 1 Int (most of the yardage was on 2 plays)

1st downs 4

3rd down conv. 2/9

4th down conv. 0/4

Fumbles 7 lost 4

Penalties 2/10 yards

 

The more I watch Brock Driver the more I love him. I think he has potential to be a big time recruit. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Statsdontlie said:

The more I watch Brock Driver the more I love him. I think he has potential to be a big time recruit. 

Already got a Kentucky offer this summer. 

Other than 2 explosive plays from Shaun Boykins, the Boyle County defense really kept North Hardin in check. Penalties were cut down by half so can’t complain about that too much. They truly are getting better every week.

Boyle County has a bye week then off to Lexington Catholic. 

Well worth the drive to see the Rebels in person. The depth of this team is impressive.  Two D-1 players plus others injured and BC plugs in youngsters and keeps on rolling!  

20 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

The more I watch Brock Driver the more I love him. I think he has potential to be a big time recruit. 

He sure hits the hole at full speed and being a big boy is good for us on a 3rd. or 4th. and short.  Just another weapon in Haddix's arsenal.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.