Survivor 43

MJAlltheWay24

Season 43 of Survivor starts tonight.

I'm looking forward to watching but I'll be honest, my interest is slowly waning from the show some.  The more and more it turns into special interest stories about the contestants and less about the psychological game play, the less interest I have.  I have always loved getting to know many of the players and/or the personas that they show on the show but don't like when its forced with many of the back stories being told by producers.  I like when its more organic.  I might be a minority.

Either way, I'll be watching.  I need to look through the contestants and give my pre-show picks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Season 43 of Survivor starts tonight.

I'm looking forward to watching but I'll be honest, my interest is slowly waning from the show some.  The more and more it turns into special interest stories about the contestants and less about the psychological game play, the less interest I have.  I have always loved getting to know many of the players and/or the personas that they show on the show but don't like when its forced with many of the back stories being told by producers.  I like when its more organic.  I might be a minority.

Either way, I'll be watching.  I need to look through the contestants and give my pre-show picks.

I've been slowly losing interest over the last few years as well. It's not just Survivor though. I watch less and less TV each year in general.

• Like 1

I always think early on a strong tribe is more important than alliances. If your tribe is weak you'll just keep losing member after member each week. Your best chance of staying early is always to just not go to council, I don't know why people don't understand that. Everyone wants to come out swinging playing hard when none of these early moves will win you the game, but they can lose it for you.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I don't understand the vote for Cody, why didn't the two girls both vote for Nekka?

In the end it wouldn't have mattered, but it made no sense.

I was confused by that too. Maybe they were thinking Jesse was voting Nneka but were thinking Nneka would use shot in the dark or idol but in that case Justine would go home anyway so yeah it literally doesn’t make sense. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AirYardGo said:

I think Coco voted out the right person Lindsay was just too paranoid wow!

I think you're right too.  I imagine that I'd be paranoid too but she literally put herself on the chopping block when she wasn't even being considered.  She sure gave Cody some attitude when he visited the camp and said he was gonna take the machete.

• Like 1