Survivor 43

MJAlltheWay24

5 hours ago, Bluegrasscard said:

He had the win after he pointed out that he received no votes. 

Is that a record - to never have a vote cast against a winner? 

It has definitely happened before. Off the top of my head Tom in Palau, JT in Tocantins, and Cochran all didn’t receive votes and there are probably a few more

• Thanks 1

A week behind but I finally finished Survivor.  

I was disappointed Jesse didn’t win but I had a sneaky feeling that his inability to perform in challenges would hamper his ability to make fire. He played an outstanding game.  Wanted to see his strong gameplay awarded.  

Loved me some Karla too.  I loved her determination.  Strong player.  

I was impressed by Gabler’s ability to explain the way he played the game to the jury.  It showed how cerebral the game was for him and how he manipulated it to his advantage.  Add in how he wanted to make fire to “go out in a blaze of glory” as well as never receiving a vote at tribal and he likely would have gotten my vote over Cass and Owen had I been on the jury.  

You could see the worry hitting Cass’ face when they met with the jury and Gabler started breaking it down.  Cass and Owen were great in the immunity challenges but had they not won those challenges they would have been voted out and been members of the jury.  They just knew one of them was going to win the million dollars.  😂😂😂😂

I think Owen lost votes with his temper.  I probably would not have voted for him based on his behavior.   

• Like 2

On 12/22/2022 at 2:08 PM, PurplePride92 said:

A week behind but I finally finished Survivor.  

I was disappointed Jesse didn’t win but I had a sneaky feeling that his inability to perform in challenges would hamper his ability to make fire. He played an outstanding game.  Wanted to see his strong gameplay awarded.  

Loved me some Karla too.  I loved her determination.  Strong player.  

I was impressed by Gabler’s ability to explain the way he played the game to the jury.  It showed how cerebral the game was for him and how he manipulated it to his advantage.  Add in how he wanted to make fire to “go out in a blaze of glory” as well as never receiving a vote at tribal and he likely would have gotten my vote over Cass and Owen had I been on the jury.  

You could see the worry hitting Cass’ face when they met with the jury and Gabler started breaking it down.  Cass and Owen were great in the immunity challenges but had they not won those challenges they would have been voted out and been members of the jury.  They just knew one of them was going to win the million dollars.  😂😂😂😂

I think Owen lost votes with his temper.  I probably would not have voted for him based on his behavior.   

Agree across the board. Gabler did what few have done, he played a "smart" game while being able to still be likable.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 2:08 PM, PurplePride92 said:

I think I saw that Sia gave him a nice chunk of change at least.