Bullitt East at Graves County Predictions/Updates

gcbleedblue

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

After a high scoring affair last year, the Chargers will make the long journey to the Jackson Purchase Region to face the Eagles at Jay F. Buckley Field. The Chargers brought a ton back while Graves lost almost everything offensively. The Eagles are 1-2 and are starting to find their groove offensively, while their defense has been pretty solid this year. Chargers are 1-1 and to be honest, I know very little about their team this year. I would imagine they have the edge after missing a FG to win it last year and bringing most of their guys back.

Thoughts?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gcbleedblue said:

After a high scoring affair last year, the Chargers will make the long journey to the Jackson Purchase Region to face the Eagles at Jay F. Buckley Field. The Chargers brought a ton back while Graves lost almost everything offensively. The Eagles are 1-2 and are starting to find their groove offensively, while their defense has been pretty solid this year. Chargers are 1-1 and to be honest, I know very little about their team this year. I would imagine they have the edge after missing a FG to win it last year and bringing most of their guys back.

Thoughts?

Two missed xp's and a missed fg.  If they lose this year it won't be because of the kicking game.  They have a pretty good place kicker this year.  Didn't play last year and I heard he just broke to school record for career goals for the soccer team. 

54 minutes ago, BEChargers said:

Two missed xp's and a missed fg.  If they lose this year it won't be because of the kicking game.  They have a pretty good place kicker this year.  Didn't play last year and I heard he just broke to school record for career goals for the soccer team. 

Yep, Colin Elder.  He’s a 1st team all-state soccer player.  He kicked a 37 YD FG in the 1st game that would have been good from 45+ YDs.  He’s a good weapon to have.

1 hour ago, gcbleedblue said:

Just curious how many players, coaches, and parents from Bullitt East have been west of LBL? I love the competition, but I really hope we find someone a little closer to play next year. Safe travels to BE.

I've been west of the Land Between the Lakes a few times....just never to play, coach or watch football 🙂.  Leaving the homestead soon to head that way.  Looking forward to a competitive game again this year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Unrivaled97 said:

I've been west of the Land Between the Lakes a few times....just never to play, coach or watch football 🙂.  Leaving the homestead soon to head that way.  Looking forward to a competitive game again this year.

Safe travels.

4 hours ago, gcbleedblue said:

Just curious how many players, coaches, and parents from Bullitt East have been west of LBL? I love the competition, but I really hope we find someone a little closer to play next year. Safe travels to BE.

Fun game last year and hope for a good one tonight, but I can't imagine the series will be renewed.