2022 7th-8th Game Scores

7 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

2 good games last night.

I really like #23 for Highlands 8th grade team.  

I believe that’s Gabe Williams. #18 for Turkeyfoot 7th was impressive as well. Good looking group of players on both sides of the ball last night. 

11 minutes ago, 1959 said:

I believe that’s Gabe Williams. #18 for Turkeyfoot 7th was impressive as well. Good looking group of players on both sides of the ball last night. 

That would be Moe. It's his first time playing football, so he's still trying to figure things out.  The boys that also play basketball talked him into playing this year.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REALSPORT said:

I saw that the Brossart Junior High team defeated CovCath 28-0.  It got me wondering if the Ft Mitchell Spartans and other youth teams are still around.  I'm assuming a lot of future Colonels play on other middle school teams.  

The Kenton and Campbell County youth teams now stop at 6th grade.  The senior division was dropped when middle school ball started.

Boone County youth programs run through middle school as the schools don't have teams.  They play in a league down in KY.

As for Cov Cath, it wouldn't surprise me if they have a couple teams at the 7th and 8th grade levels, or they have a JV team of combined 7th and 8th graders.  I know some of the larger schools put together JV teams to get those kids more game action.