Jump to content

Beechwood 46 Paintsville 7


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Jason Bucklen said:

I wonder who they would pick up instead 

 

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Corbin?

I'd shoot for someone like Madison Central or Bryan Station. Good competition and RPI points to be had against a 6A school.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

 

I'd shoot for someone like Madison Central or Bryan Station. Good competition and RPI points to be had against a 6A school.

You can only play so many big schools when you are 2A. Beechwood has scrimmaged Johnson Central in the past. They have played Franklin County in the past. Those might be options.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

You can only play so many big schools when you are 2A. Beechwood has scrimmaged Johnson Central in the past. They have played Franklin County in the past. Those might be options.

If sticking with EKY trend I’d like to see Belfry. I did like when they had Corbin on the schedule. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, hector607 said:

If sticking with EKY trend I’d like to see Belfry. I did like when they had Corbin on the schedule. 

As I think about this, I don't see Belfry or Johnson Central because of the offense they run. Beechwood isn't going to see anyone in the playoffs with that type of offense so no need to prep against it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, hector607 said:

If sticking with EKY trend I’d like to see Belfry. I did like when they had Corbin on the schedule. 

I have always said it I would love for the series to start back up with Pikeville. Two great powerhouse programs who have so much respect for each other! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.