Boyle County vs. Madison (IN) Predictions/Updates

Who Wins   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Madison(IN)
    • Boyle County

In the first game of the Ft Harrod bowl hosted by Mercer County the Rebels of Boyle County will take on the Cubs of Madison Indiana. 

For Madison Senior WR Colin Yancey looks to be their best returning player after posting 1024 receiving yards and 10 TDs last season. The Cubs have not had a winning season since 2014 and also have not won more than 3 games in a season in that same timeframe. Madison lost to Mercer County in this same bowl last year by a score of 34-13. 

Boyle enters the game looking to start their road to hopefully another trip to Kroger Field in December. Two of the most notable shoes that the Rebels will have to fill are that of Graduated QB Jagger Gillis and WR Cole Lanter. Junior QB Sage Dawson is expected to take over under center and Transfer sophomore Montavin Quisenberry looks to fill the void at wideout. OT Andrew Hardwick, DE/TE Tommy Zeismer, RB Avery Bodner, LB Cole Sims, RB/LB Dalton Stone, TE Jakei Tarter all return after playing key roles in last years state title team. 

Who do you got and by how much? 

• Thanks 1

Andrew Hardwick is out for a few weeks with a stress fracture in his foot. Big time loss, I think that leaves Boyle County with one returning starter on the offensive line. Also Jaekie Tarter is out a few weeks with a broken Collarbone. I still think Boyle County will run away in this game 42-0. 

5 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

Andrew Hardwick is out for a few weeks with a stress fracture in his foot. Big time loss, I think that leaves Boyle County with one returning starter on the offensive line. Also Jaekie Tarter is out a few weeks with a broken Collarbone. I still think Boyle County will run away in this game 42-0. 

Ouch, literally and figuratively. Boyle typically takes a couple games to get things ironed out. I could see this one being a game for a half then Boyle pulling away late. 

• theguru changed the title to Boyle County vs Madison (IN) Predictions/Updates
  • theguru changed the title to Boyle County vs. Madison (IN) Predictions/Updates