Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2022 New Uniforms / Helmets

Featured Replies

Just for fun. Any schools with a new look or staying with traditional look?

 

 

Garrard County has new uniforms and helmets. The helmets have been solid maroon for years but they've added the gold G. Jerseys don't look much different but they appear to be wearing yellow pants full time. In the past, yellow pants have typically been worn about once a year. I haven't seen the white jerseys yet.

May be an image of 1 person

Image

Never seen Garrard's old jerseys and helmets before but I think those unis with the helmet look pretty sharp. 

Covington Holy Cross going back to old logo.  No more being confused with the Kansas City Chiefs!

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Simon Kenton gas new jerseys.

I liked the 90s Simon Kenton uniforms. It was like Penn State but with reversed blue helmets. 

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I liked the 90s Simon Kenton uniforms. It was like Penn State but with reversed blue helmets. 

Jerseys are still royal blue  they have white stripes on the sleeves.

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

I liked the 90s Simon Kenton uniforms. It was like Penn State but with reversed blue helmets. 

I was always a fan of those too. Their early-80s unis were pretty sweet too...

FZYoyfJWIAAtRbu.jpg

Whitley County is going from their matte black look last year to a shiny black helmet with reflective red fleck in the paint. I like the bolder 'W' with the white outline too.

FBSlAmjWYAEak_9.jpg

FXeyp1CXEAABg_v.jpg

Lincoln County had an all-white helmet with a red facemask and large red 'L' last season, and is updating to this design for the 2022 season. I dig it.

FZCjIYHWAAE4XlK.jpg

Breckinridge County will be updating from the top helmet look from last season to the grey/silver helmets below for this season.

Euo0r_eWQAQjFdB.jpg

FMIuAjiXoAIXxa6.jpg

FMIuAjNXEAQ-NU8.jpg

Hazard is another team moving away from the matte color look (I've never really cared for matte helmets, on the whole). They're switching from matte black and a gold 'H' on both sides, to gold lids with a navy 'H' on one side and navy script "Hazard" on the opposite side.

EhGGFGUXgAA9hf3.jpg

FQKQS1EXsAEPlb9.jpg

FQKQS1CXsAwsr0z.jpg

6 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I was always a fan of those too. Their early-80s unis were pretty sweet too...

FZYoyfJWIAAtRbu.jpg

Can you imagine playing on that today?  Brings back some great memories, then I look at the field in the Trigg County vs Fulton County picture below it and think, "man, these kids have it so good!"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.