What kind of dressing on your salad?

Randy Parker

17 minutes ago, Irish Cat said:

Honey mustard or French.  I don't really like ranch much but I will say that Rafferty's restaurant has the best ranch dressing every made in-house from scratch.  

Agree on Rafferty's and they sponsor Kentucky High School Football so they get bonus points from me.

37 minutes ago, theguru said:

Agree on Rafferty's and they sponsor Kentucky High School Football so they get bonus points from me.

I ate at Rafferty's once and it made me thankful I live in a place where Rafferty's isn't the only option. 😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Ranch or some sort of balsamic vinaigrette. 

We went to a restaurant today in Kenwood.  Nice Italian place.  Ranch is not available.  They weren't out.  It's just not available. 

I don't care much for Ranch but I would have guessed it's the most popular dressing.

13 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

We went to a restaurant today in Kenwood.  Nice Italian place.  Ranch is not available.  They weren't out.  It's just not available. 

I don't care much for Ranch but I would have guessed it's the most popular dressing.

All ranch is not created equal. But IMO, when you can find a really good ranch, it’s better than any other dressing.