Reds at Braves (4/7-4/10)

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Braves are selling a $151 burger???

Yes and no.

DNC (who serves Truist Park and GABP) has to usually produce new products for the ball clubs every year per their contract.  They create this crazy thing and it gets on the news and causes a little buzz but then you can rarely ever find it in the ballpark.  Happens at GABP ever year.  They always rollout new stuff and then every day folk ask about it and in reality its only served in like one suite in the whole ballpark, but it made the news in March or first week of April.

I really hope Senzel can put together a healthy season. It’s a nice feeling watching a game and not having your corner outfielders be a liability, even though it didn’t come into play much last night.

It sure seems like the MLB has Aquino figured out. He won’t see many fastballs anytime soon. Hopefully him in the 2-hole is fairly short lived. 

Max Fried looked really good and they battled, had some good at-bats and had some bloop hits in the process. 

Mahle has a chance to be really good. I hope one day soon he can shake the random bouts of wildness that suddenly run a pitch count up on him. He was cruising until he couldn’t find the zone.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Reds have the AAA team on the field tonight. Sanmartin has no business in a big league rotation. Hopefully that is his only start this season.

I'd imagine once Castillo comes off the IL Sanmartin will be cack in the minors.