Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maddie Scherr enters transfer portal

Featured Replies

My dad would be thrilled if Maddie Scherr went to UK.  I was sitting with him early today when I read her announcement on Twitter about an hour or so after.  

Dad's response, "Ohhhh that not good news".

My response, "Well dad, what if she went to UK?"

Dad's again, "Nevermind, that would be great news".

He's a big fan.

Seemed like a bunch of people who responded to her Twitter post seemed to think Florida State was going to be a landing spot.  Probably just a bunch of random fans, but I wondered why there?  Any connection?

11 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Seemed like a bunch of people who responded to her Twitter post seemed to think Florida State was going to be a landing spot.  Probably just a bunch of random fans, but I wondered why there?  Any connection?

Her boyfriend just transferred there for football.

18 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

Her boyfriend just transferred there for football.

Oh okay gotcha.  I couldn't figure out why Florida State of all places haha!

The transfer portal is wreaking havoc on so many programs, men and women. South Carolina has 10 portal entries. Frank Martin's son is a walk on and he jumped in yesterday. Guess he'll walk on at UMass. I assume the guy that came from Chattanooga will just bring his team with him lol. The women's coach at Oregon must be a tough hombre. Hope this young lady finds somewhere she fits and enjoys. If her boyfriend is from Oregon I would assume he transferred to Miami with Cristobal.

  • Author
5 hours ago, 9068 said:

The transfer portal is wreaking havoc on so many programs, men and women. South Carolina has 10 portal entries. Frank Martin's son is a walk on and he jumped in yesterday. Guess he'll walk on at UMass. I assume the guy that came from Chattanooga will just bring his team with him lol. The women's coach at Oregon must be a tough hombre. Hope this young lady finds somewhere she fits and enjoys. If her boyfriend is from Oregon I would assume he transferred to Miami with Cristobal.

She basically called her whole team entitled brats.  No wonder her top 3 sophs jumped ship.

1 minute ago, The Raven said:

She basically called her whole team entitled brats.  No wonder her top 3 sophs jumped ship.

I think the coach is a man.

9 minutes ago, The Raven said:

She basically called her whole team entitled brats.  No wonder her top 3 sophs jumped ship.

 

7 minutes ago, 9068 said:

I think the coach is a man.

[Insert Austin Powers gif here.]

Screenshot_20220330-205828__01.jpg

  • Author
17 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

 

[Insert Austin Powers gif here.]

Screenshot_20220330-205828__01.jpg

 

 

yeah-baby-pic.png

On 3/29/2022 at 9:17 PM, The Raven said:

The former Ryle star is leaving Oregon, along with 2 other players.   Would she fit in at Louisville or Kentucky?

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/33624340/oregon-ducks-lose-three-sophomores-women-college-basketball-transfer-portal

Read she’s down to Kentucky, Louisville and Vanderbilt.  Fingers crossed for BBN.

All 15 scholarships are now in use for Kentucky Women's basketball for 2022-2023.

On 3/29/2022 at 9:19 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

My dad would be thrilled if Maddie Scherr went to UK.  I was sitting with him early today when I read her announcement on Twitter about an hour or so after.  

Dad's response, "Ohhhh that not good news".

My response, "Well dad, what if she went to UK?"

Dad's again, "Nevermind, that would be great news".

He's a big fan.

Hopefully you see this soon and get to ne the one to tell your dad. 

2 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Hopefully you see this soon and get to ne the one to tell your dad. 

I was working tonight. I will tell him first thing tomorrow morning. He's gonna be thrilled.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.