Was PP92 Sandbagging?

MJAlltheWay24

Was PP92 Sandbagging Us?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Was PP92 Sandbagging Us?

• Yes
    • No

21 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Was @PurplePride92 sandbagging his squad going into March Madness or not?

I honestly don't know.  Duke was on of the most talented teams all year but just couldn't get it to fully click.  They are clicking now!

I had them in the final four lol. They are the most talented team in the country. However,  I was hoping they would lose right away and not even make it this far lol. 

On 3/25/2022 at 2:30 PM, PurplePride92 said:

Great thread!!!! 😂😂😂😂

I absolutely was not sandbagging.  After the UNC Coach K’s Last Home Game Debacle my frustration was high.  I felt like they underachieved all season long and that they had peaked in December.  They absolutely have the talent to be where they are now but my concern was that they would never reach their potential.   Good teams win, great teams cover and they haven't been covering the spread at a good rate since January.  I know what I need to see from a team to see championship potential.  I didn’t think this team had championship potential anymore.  

I was wrong.  They are playing great and fortunately have made the Elite 8 with a chance to advance further.  One game at a time.  Arkansas is up next.  I’m glad to be wrong about this team.   I forgive them for how they played against UNC in the one game they absolutely couldn’t lose.   Because I can’t forget that game I can’t imagine this team making me feel lower than I did that night and the following days.

They way they came back against Michigan State and Texas Tech has rejuvenated me and I am honestly excited they are simply still alive.   Even if they don’t win it all I am super glad to know that this team will not disappoint me anymore.   I’m grateful for that.  😎

I actually believe you.  Kentucky definitely peaked 6 weeks too early.  Duke seems to have a round two in them and be on point. 

• Like 1