Ashland - 2022 Schedule

Their schedule was updated yesterday for the upcoming season.

Aug 6 at Jackson (OH) (Scrimmage)

Aug 12 at Lexington Catholic (Scrimmage)
Aug 19 at Raceland
Aug 26 vs. Boyd County
Sep 2 at George Washington (WV)
Sep 9 Wheelersburg (OH)
Sep 16 at West Jessamine
Sep 23 at Hazard
Sep 30 vs. Elizabethtown
Oct 7 vs. East Carter (District)
Oct 14 vs. Russell (District)
Oct 21 at Greenup County (District)
Oct 28 - BYE

223C3E2C-9BC8-42F0-B3B4-9EA9B36F3956.jpeg

• Thanks 2

• theguru changed the title to Ashland - 2022 Schedule
  • 2 months later...

The Tomcats have lost Bailey Thacker (QB) and Aris Pittman (WR) across the river to rival Ironton (OH). Pittman promptly picked up an offer from UK earlier this evening. 

This may lower Ashland's ceiling a little for 2022, but it should allow for some of their young talent to get valuable reps and perhaps flourish ahead of schedule. From what I've heard, the cupboard there is well stocked for the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
On 3/16/2022 at 10:56 AM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Ashland also has a scrimmage at Lex Cath on August 12th.

Ashland will be scrimmaging Lexington Catholic at Cabell Midland High School in Ona West Virginia. 

My ex SIL’s oldest son is starting QB. I’ve been stuck in Cleveland Clinic first in a week

long coma but also on 4 visceral transplant list because multiple health issues. I should be getting out in time to at least see the August games.  

i will say they’d wanted to move me to hospice in Ashland. As my brother would say I keep everything out of my 56 yr old body

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tomcat1984 said:

My ex SIL’s oldest son is starting QB. I’ve been stuck in Cleveland Clinic first in a week

long coma but also on 4 visceral transplant list because multiple health issues. I should be getting out in time to at least see the August games.  

i will say they’d wanted to move me to hospice in Ashland. As my brother would say I keep everything out of my 56 yr old body

I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you on here in a while.  I'm so sorry to hear about the health issues. I know my words alone won't help, but I pray you make a full recovery. Stay strong!

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 8:53 PM, DevilMayCare said:

The Tomcats have lost Bailey Thacker (QB) and Aris Pittman (WR) across the river to rival Ironton (OH). Pittman promptly picked up an offer from UK earlier this evening. 

This may lower Ashland's ceiling a little for 2022, but it should allow for some of their young talent to get valuable reps and perhaps flourish ahead of schedule. From what I've heard, the cupboard there is well stocked for the future.

Ohio has a strict in state residence rule. It seems like KY players cross the river somewhat regularly to play at Ironton and area schools. All these players' families are moving to Ohio?