Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin Lewis speaks: Ocho Psycho, no on Odell and getting tougher

Featured Replies

WOW it's funny to see the people jump off the waggon when things aren't going good. In Marvin We Trust??? Does that ring a bell?

I've said it a million times if Chad Johnson would keep his mouth shut he would be as good as a teammate could be. He doesn't and he is a distraction! He might not be the punk T.O. is but he has to much of the look at me attittude instead of blending in and being part of the team.

I think he figures it out this offseason and the Bengals take that next step next year.

Agree. But I don't think Marvin will be at the helm in the Jungle next season. I think his rant was his way of saying goodbye.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just seemed like this team had this black cloud hanging over them all year. I'm sure the off-field problems were part of the cloud, but it just seemed like a "murphy's law" type thing to me.

Sorry Marvin, this all reads like "...blah blah blah, doublespeak, blah blah blah..." to me.

 

Did we expect anything else?

Agree. But I don't think Marvin will be at the helm in the Jungle next season. I think his rant was his way of saying goodbye.

 

Marvin isn't going anywhere.

Marvin isn't going anywhere.

I wouldn't be so sure!!;) I would say that there are several owners who would like to have his services and he may be fed up with the circus that surrounds his ball club. He is a man of Pride & Character and it has been thoroughly tested this past season. He very well may just :walk:

He is a man of Pride & Character

 

Not saying he isn't, but if this is the case why does he continue to surround himself with people that are diametrically opposed to this type of behavior?

I wouldn't be so sure!!;) I would say that there are several owners who would like to have his services and he may be fed up with the circus that surrounds his ball club. He is a man of Pride & Character and it has been thoroughly tested this past season. He very well may just :walk:

 

 

Wasn't Marvin a big part of acquiring these players? It's his bed to make IMO.

I will believe it when I see it, with the Bengal’s cracking down. Odell has not been complying with his rehab and the league does not have to reinstate him. He is an outstanding talent and he is going to throw it away for Meth. What a shame.

 

:confused:

I will believe it when I see it, with the Bengal’s cracking down. Odell has not been complying with his rehab and the league does not have to reinstate him. He is an outstanding talent and he is going to throw it away for Meth. What a shame.

 

:confused:

 

 

First I've heard of that. Where do you get that info?

First I've heard of that. Where do you get that info?

I've been hearing it for a while. He's gone. Let it go...

I've been hearing it for a while. He's gone. Let it go...

 

 

Yet no one mentioned it, it's not on the news, and typically the NFL reports these things pretty quickly. If he's not complying I understand the comments Marvin made more, but this is the first I've heard of it.

First I've heard of that. Where do you get that info?

 

I have a friend who works for the Bengals, but this is no big secret.

Yet no one mentioned it, it's not on the news, and typically the NFL reports these things pretty quickly. If he's not complying I understand the comments Marvin made more, but this is the first I've heard of it.

I've been saying there is more than meets the eye for a while now...

I've been saying there is more than meets the eye for a while now...

 

 

But when you leave us to ponder. Why would the NFL not report other infractions? Is he going to be kicked out of the NFL altogether?

But when you leave us to ponder. Why would the NFL not report other infractions? Is he going to be kicked out of the NFL altogether?

I'm not sure what will happen, and that's why I haven't said much. He is continuing to be a problem, and he's not going to be back...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.