Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Freshman in the State?

Featured Replies

On 2/9/2022 at 2:46 PM, 4 Quarters said:

Not sure I buy into that.  Can a D-1 school publicly offer a Freshmen?

Billy Gillispie says hello.  ?

Not freshman but Male has two 8th graders that play significant minutes in Cole Edelen and Jayden Johnson who both average 6 points a game. I believe Jayden Johnson is a starter. 

Zander Carter at Ashland Paul Blazer.  Averaging around 11 pts 8 rebs on the #4 team in the state.  The Tomcats play one of the toughest schedules in the state.  The strength of schedule means a lot when evaluating a player.  Easy to average a lot if you are playing below average teams all season.  

Montavin Quisenberry at Garrard County is averaging 18ppg, and multiple 35+ point games. He is for sure one of the top freshman in the state, and one of the top freshman football players in the state. If you have not seen him play, you are missing out. 

On 2/9/2022 at 12:21 PM, Randy Parker said:

I am told EJ Walker has a D-1 offer from Youngstown State.  Really impressive for that youngster.

Duquesne just offered EJ I believe that is his 3rd D1 offer. Last I heard he was 6'7 has he grown anymore? 

On 2/9/2022 at 3:46 PM, 4 Quarters said:

Not sure I buy into that.  Can a D-1 school publicly offer a Freshmen?

They certainly can as he has received his second now adding Duquesne to the list.

23 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Duquesne just offered EJ I believe that is his 3rd D1 offer. Last I heard he was 6'7 has he grown anymore? 

I'm not sure.  But some others here will know for sure. 

46 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Duquesne just offered EJ I believe that is his 3rd D1 offer. Last I heard he was 6'7 has he grown anymore? 

He's listed at 6'6" on the school's roster, so it's possible.

Great to see Lloyd Memorial back in the hunt with a marquee player.  Reminds me of some really good teams from Erlanger in the mid '70's to mid 80's.

Screenshot_20220224-190312__01.jpg

Point Guard from South Warren Ty Price averaged over 17 points a game 85 made 3s at over 41% and 91% at the FT line. Played in probably toughest district in the state and was only freshman selected all district and all region in the 4th. Broke 3 school records as a freshman.  Plays on the Nike EYBL circuit. Pretty long list of D1s on him now

Combo Guard from Calloway County Eli Finley 16 PPG good shooting numbers across the board. Good athlete. Selected all region in the 1st region. Will play on the Adidas 3SSB Circuit this summer. 
 

Vince Dawson put up good numbers at Great Crossings

Austin Sperry athletic wing from Breathitt County is another one to watch

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.