Ozark - Season 4

9 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

Not the greatest ending in my opinion.  I was hoping for some finality and it was just more of the same.  I recognize that could be the writers intent but I didn't care for it. 

Exactly how I felt. I was underwhelmed. 

• Like 2

Nowhere near as bad as GOT ending.  To many subplots to neatly close them all out. 

Here is a question.  Did Julia Garner go from "supporting" to "lead" in this mini-season?  She already has awards for supporting in previous seasons. 

17 minutes ago, Bluegrasscard said:

Here is a question.  Did Julia Garner go from "supporting" to "lead" in this mini-season?  She already has awards for supporting in previous seasons. 

That's a very good question, I think you have to answer "Yes". 

At this point, if you aren't finished, you shouldn't be reading....

I thought for sure that #3 was going to pop out and blow Camilla (whatever her name is) away when she had that gun on Ruthie.  I really thought he'd play a factor in this last season after Wyatt was killed but it really never came to fruition, other than a couple pop-ins.

10 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

At this point, if you aren't finished, you shouldn't be reading....

I thought for sure that #3 was going to pop out and blow Camilla (whatever her name is) away when she had that gun on Ruthie.  I really thought he'd play a factor in this last season after Wyatt was killed but it really never came to fruition, other than a couple pop-ins.

I definitely thought someone was either going to shoot her or run her over. 

On 5/8/2022 at 1:50 PM, sportsfan41 said:

Not the greatest ending in my opinion.  I was hoping for some finality and it was just more of the same.  I recognize that could be the writers intent but I didn't care for it. 

I agree.

I was hoping for an ending that tied things together a little more. It wasn’t a terrible ending but it could have been much better.

• Like 1