Ozark - Season 4

52 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

My girlfriend hates that whole series of events. But I'm like nah, he had to go. 😂

I mean he definitely had to go after Ruthie pulled the strings to get him out of the facility but still gut wrenching.  Just too much of a damn liability haha!

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I've only watched two episodes so far... Hearing that about Wendy is discouraging, as I already don't like her very much. 

I don't necessarily think she is bad, but she has a few moments of "over-acting" we will call it. I'm a proud stock holder on Laura Linney island, so I'll back her no matter the role. 🙂

29 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I've only watched two episodes so far... Hearing that about Wendy is discouraging, as I already don't like her very much. 

I haven't watched any of them yet, but I'm with you.  I've liked her less and less as the seasons have progressed.  We're not stupid like bugatti.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I haven't watched any of them yet, but I'm with you.  I've liked her less and less as the seasons have progressed.  We're not stupid like bugatti.

Like any true genius I will not be fully appreciated until I am gone. Same for Laura Linney. 🙂 She plays the "I am in a scene playing someone that is mockingly pretending to be genuine" better than anyone in acting history! 

image.png.89c41f2810915bb3bc693d3ee3426de1.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1