10th Region Tournament at Holmes?

On 1/19/2022 at 6:20 PM, jahearme said:

Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Capacity numbers done by a fire marshal not only county seats, but standing room as well. 
I ask this because I know GRC’s gym actually has fewer seats than Montgomery County’s gym, but the capacity is much larger because of the standing room. 
Maybe I’ve been misinformed. 

And GRC has some of the best standing room only space you will find.  Just an outstanding facility.

• Like 1

https://www.rcnky.com/articles/2022/01/25/more-post-season-basketball-coming-northern-kentucky

“The 10th Region allows each district to choose a site. There was nothing in the rules that said they could not choose Holmes,” Bracken County Athletic Director Daniel Fisher said. “As far as being inconvenient to schools in the 39th, our attitude is to win and advance. If we are fortunate enough to make it to the 10th Region Tournament at Holmes, we will be happy to be there, and be happy to be playing for a regional tournament championship on a true neutral floor.”

8 minutes ago, brooksville said:

https://www.rcnky.com/articles/2022/01/25/more-post-season-basketball-coming-northern-kentucky

“The 10th Region allows each district to choose a site. There was nothing in the rules that said they could not choose Holmes,” Bracken County Athletic Director Daniel Fisher said. “As far as being inconvenient to schools in the 39th, our attitude is to win and advance. If we are fortunate enough to make it to the 10th Region Tournament at Holmes, we will be happy to be there, and be happy to be playing for a regional tournament championship on a true neutral floor.”

Love that answer out of the Polar Bear AD! I hope they're playing at Holmes in the region tourney!