3 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Packers win.   So Cincinnati is back in first?   Or does Cleveland still figure into that?

I think Cincy is tonight, but if the Browns win tomorrow I think they would be since they defeated the Bengals. 

Honestly, this season, at this point is gravy.  It's late December, early January and the Bengals are still playing meaningful games.   Most pundits didn't think that would be the case.   This is a good team, and one hopes they know their weaknesses and can address them for next season (*cough* Offensive line *cough*)

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I think Cincy is tonight, but if the Browns win tomorrow I think they would be since they defeated the Bengals. 

Actually the Bengals will be in first even if Cleveland wins, that would make it a 3 way tie and our boys have a better division record than the other 2

15 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Honestly, this season, at this point is gravy.  It's late December, early January and the Bengals are still playing meaningful games.   Most pundits didn't think that would be the case.   This is a good team, and one hopes they know their weaknesses and can address them for next season (*cough* Offensive line *cough*)

Yep!!  Like the guys on TV have said, if this kid ever gets a good offensive line, watch out!!

11 hours ago, The Raven said:

How about tackling the ball carrier? Why are professionals so fundamentally weak? I keep seeing mistakes most teams make that would drive middle school coaches nuts.

17 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Good win! Now we need to pack the stadium Sunday for the game!

I figured there would be a good amount of purple and even red.  Wonder of Lamar will be playing.  Huntley didn't look to bad for the Ravens last night.

• Like 1