Belfry 33 Paducah Tilghman 28 (3A State Championship)

theguru

7 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

All the "what-if's" keep going through my head. I guess that's what you do when you lose a one possession game. 

Great game to be at and both these teams had years they'll always remember. 

Congratulations Belfry, maybe we can run this one back again sometime soon. Wonderful football game. 

You guys had a great season, congrats!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

All the "what-if's" keep going through my head. I guess that's what you do when you lose a one possession game. 

Great game to be at and both these teams had years they'll always remember. 

Congratulations Belfry, maybe we can run this one back again sometime soon. Wonderful football game. 

Your team played a whale of a game and easily could have won.

Future is bright and I absolutely loved the way Coach Thompson handled the postgame. Think you have a star in the making for your HC and numerous stars in the making on the field.

• Thanks 1

Congrats to Coach Haywood and Belfry!  I have had the chance to meet him on several occasions and he is a true Gentleman.

Isaac Dixon can help some college team- I hope he gets the chance.

The most amazing thing about Belfry is that they tell you exactly what they are going to do and do it anyway.  Zero passes in a game😳

• Like 1

Congratulations to Belfry!  They are just a tough team when it comes playoff time.

Congratulations to Paducah Tilghman and my man @TilghmanPride!  GREAT effort!  It is hard to lose that one, but NO ONE and I mean NO ONE outside of the Purchase Area gave the Blue Tornado's any shot this year.  This experience is invaluable for the younger players and coaching staff.  Future is very bright!

• Thanks 1