Brady hunch: Quinn won't be No. 1 pick if Brohm goes pro

rockmom

Should do this or will do this? You're right with what they SHOULD do in theory -- I just think they want to get the fans excited after last year's debacle, and a LT or RT won't do that. Just a guess...

If their fan base can't get excited about drafting what they need, then the Texans need to find another fan base...this one obviously has no clue about the game of football. :creepy:

If their fan base can't get excited about drafting what they need, then the Texans need to find another fan base...this one obviously has no clue about the game of football. :creepy:

Do you not remember their reaction to passing on VY and Bush last year? Again, no argument that their O-line is bad...I just don't think you'll see their first round pick address it.

Do you not remember their reaction to passing on VY and Bush last year? Again, no argument that their O-line is bad...I just don't think you'll see their first round pick address it.

I do remember.

What I'm saying is, if the Texans organization caves to their fanbase, who obviously haven't a clue that one man cannot save their team, then they need to get out of the business of football. Their fanbase is fickle if they can't see what needs to be done. They need to stick to their guns and build a solid team, not draft stars who can do nothing because their sieve of an OL just allows the defense to pour through. No, it's not a sieve, it's more like a wide open faucet...

I do remember.

What I'm saying is, if the Texans organization caves to their fanbase, who obviously haven't a clue that one man cannot save their team, then they need to get out of the business of football. Their fanbase is fickle if they can't see what needs to be done. They need to stick to their guns and build a solid team, not draft stars who can do nothing because their sieve of an OL just allows the defense to pour through. No, it's not a sieve, it's more like a wide open faucet...

...still agreeing. :D

...I think the WR from Ga Tech goes #1 and Oklahomas Peterson at #2 with Quinn at #3..If Brohm comes out, he'll go somewhere in the 10-20 range, depending on a teams need....

I would be shocked to see CJohnson going off the board first, the track record for first round picks is pretty poor. Much earlier return on the other positions, but Al does love the vertical game.

Where is the JR QB from Hawaii likely to go if he comes out?

Jerry Glanville's Houston Oilers would be a good fit. Oh, forgot he was the Warriors' D coordinator. Maybe he could play for June Jones' Falcons, they run that offense, oops, forgot he is Brennan's HC at UH.:D

If the choice is Detroit, I would stay in Louisville, if I was Brohm.

Here's the thing...I kind of think that Detroit will finally let Millen go...which immediately upgrades the situation at Detroit, compound that with the Colts' GM being on the hot seat, and you can see what I am getting to. I personally have no NFL favorite team, so wherever Brian goes, I will then be a fan of that team. With that, I would love for Brian to go to a dome team, or a nice weather team. Oakland and Detroit both comply....Detroit has Martz calling the plays.