Tigerpride94

9 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I expect the rest of the season to go this way:

Loss at NC State

Loss vs Clemson

Win vs Syracuse

Win at Duke

Loss vs Kentucky

That would put them at 6-6, which is disappointing to be honest. The defense is suspect at best. 

I think they can beat Clemson.  Yes the defense is not good at all.  

1 hour ago, cincyswords said:

Clemson is so physically beat up(playing walk on wide outs at times vs Pitt) at OL, RB, and WR and they can't find an answer at QB. Cards can get them.

3 hours ago, cincyswords said:

1 hour ago, 9068 said:

Clemson is so physically beat up(playing walk on wide outs at times vs Pitt) at OL, RB, and WR and they can't find an answer at QB. Cards can get them.

Could they? Sure... I still think Louisville is vastly out-manned against the Clemson's of the world. We shall see. 

14 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Could they? Sure... I still think Louisville is vastly out-manned against the Clemson's of the world. We shall see. 

They are pretty banged up and if you are Clemson your season is a lost cause.  I am hoping these two things combined will allow them to get a W.  

One thing about always competing for National Championships, once you are out of the running how much interest do you really have?  That's on Dabo though to keep his team focused

• Like 2

On 10/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, TheDeuce said:

I expect the rest of the season to go this way:

Loss at NC State

Loss vs Clemson

Win vs Syracuse

Win at Duke

Loss vs Kentucky

That would put them at 6-6, which is disappointing to be honest. The defense is suspect at best. 

I think NC St and Clemson are winnable but I'm not expecting them to win those games. Clemson is bad on offense but still have good defense. NC St will probably be a close loss.