Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      30%
    • Steelers
      70%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

I understand what you're saying, but with limited off-season stuff last year, plus the fact he only played in 10 games...he's not really completed a "full season" in my opinion.  My point is, that maybe the coaching staff feels they have to "protect him" with their play calling.

I think the coaching staff feels they have to protect Joe from their offensive line.  Based on what I have seen so far I am not optimistic at all and the OL along with edge rushers should be our number one priorities moving forward. 

  • Replies 68
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Facebook:

Steelers’ QB Ben Roethlisberger is dealing with a left pectoral injury and is uncertain to play in Week 3, per HC Mike Tomlin. 

Tomlin said the injury will affect Roethlisberger’s preparation for this week. 

“We'd better be ready to be adjustable,” Tomlin said.

One of the many areas that I feel the Bengals need to clean up after the Chicago debacle, is kick returns.  Seemed like there were several punts that were fair caught well inside the 10, and a couple of kickoff returns from the end zone that were brought out and didn't even make it to the 15.  We're not good enough yet on offense to constantly be able to overcome this.

2 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

One of the many areas that I feel the Bengals need to clean up after the Chicago debacle, is kick returns.  Seemed like there were several punts that were fair caught well inside the 10, and a couple of kickoff returns from the end zone that were brought out and didn't even make it to the 15.  We're not good enough yet on offense to constantly be able to overcome this.

I know.  That irritated me too.  I'm more forgiving on the kickoff returns, because I know that I want my returners to be smart, but fearless and take a chance in breaking one now and then.  Punt returns are different.  Fair catches inside the 10 are bad.  I think it is a coaching thing to know when to catch it and run, fair catch it, or let it go into the end zone.  I think there is a lot of fear in having the ball go out or be downed on the one or the two yard line.

The Steelers are only a 3pt favorite, that surprises me a little bit, my guess was 6 before I looked.

The powers that be must not be big fans of Pittsburgh this year. 

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

The Steelers are only a 3pt favorite, that surprises me a little bit, my guess was 6 before I looked.

The powers that be must not be big fans of Pittsburgh this year. 

I'm a Bengals fan, but giving 3 with the Steelers is a very tempting potential bet!

May be an image of one or more people, outdoors and stadium

We have a BGP member at the game!

  • Author

At least the Bengals won the coin toss and deferred until the 2nd half.

  • Author
1 hour ago, theguru said:

May be an image of one or more people, outdoors and stadium

We have a BGP member at the game!

Beautiful day for it even in Pittsburgh. lol

Carman may not last past that first possession. He looked horrible on every passing play in that brief Bengals possession.

  • Author

This could be a long game this crew throws a lot of flags.

  • Author

Is it just me? It looks like Big Ben cannot move very well and not even really looking to throw a deep ball yet. Sounds like the boo birds were out as well.

I know Ben threw one long on that first possession, but I am wondering about his arm after those first two possessions. Although, it probably is just like the Bengals. The Steelers have no faith in their line to protect Ben so get rid of the ball fast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.