Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      30%
    • Steelers
      70%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If I’m in Steelers management, I’m on the phone with Cam Newton.   Right now.

Big Ben is absolutely horrible. 

  • Replies 68
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals get a score for the 3rd straight game coming out of halftime to take a 10 point lead. Give the Bengal coaches credit. They are doing something good at halftime and making good adjustments.

Then Wilson gets his second pick of the day and the Bengals get another TD pass from Burrow to Chase.

Bengals lead 24-7 halfway through Q3.

Just now, mcpapa said:

If I’m in Steelers management, I’m on the phone with Cam Newton.   Right now.

Big Ben is absolutely horrible. 

If I am Cam Newton, I say no thanks. The Steelers o line is worse than the Bengals.

  • Author

The Bengals take a commanding lead with another touchdown. The lead is now 24-7 with just over 6 minutes to play in the third quarter.

I know you could say this about several NFL quarterbacks but when the o-line gives Joe 3+ seconds in the pocket and receivers time to run routes Burrow and this offense is pretty good. This is making me more upset about last weeks performance in Chicago now. lol

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bengals take a commanding lead with another touchdown. The lead is now 24-7 with just over 6 minutes to play in the third quarter.

I know you could say this about several NFL quarterbacks but when the o-line gives Joe 3+ seconds in the pocket and receivers time to run routes Burrow and this offense is pretty good. This is making me more upset about last weeks performance in Chicago now. lol

Chicago's defense is a lot better than the Steelers'.

  • Author

It is too early to start with the prevent defense and let them walk it down the field. Also, do not stop making tackles.

  • Author

Well this seems to be the Bengals day. I hope I don't hate myself for saying this but that was Boswell's first FG miss of his career vs the Bengals he had been 31/31 I think they said.

  • Author

I don't know early in the game we run it almost every time on first down and we are up 14 with 8:00 to play and we are at our own 30 yard line and throw it on first down and lucky it was not picked off.

  • Author

Well that drive took a grand total of 1:44 and 38 of that was letting the clock run down before we punted. I like our chances but this is far from being over.

  • Author

Thank goodness Ben over threw that pass again Apple was beat by almost 5 yards.

  • Author

Apple just got burned again. The guy is not very good imo.

Bengals have got to stiffen and stop the Steelers for 4 downs in the red zone now. If nothing else, make them keep burning clock.

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Apple just got burned again. The guy is not very good imo.

He did but Claypool also is very good imo.  

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Bengals have got to stiffen and stop the Steelers for 4 downs in the red zone now. If nothing else, make them keep burning clock.

Agree the play Apple got burned on he was sneaking up towards the backfield why I don't know and Claypool get behind him again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.