Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

Bengals get a score for the 3rd straight game coming out of halftime to take a 10 point lead. Give the Bengal coaches credit. They are doing something good at halftime and making good adjustments.

Then Wilson gets his second pick of the day and the Bengals get another TD pass from Burrow to Chase.

Bengals lead 24-7 halfway through Q3.

• Like 1

The Bengals take a commanding lead with another touchdown. The lead is now 24-7 with just over 6 minutes to play in the third quarter.

I know you could say this about several NFL quarterbacks but when the o-line gives Joe 3+ seconds in the pocket and receivers time to run routes Burrow and this offense is pretty good. This is making me more upset about last weeks performance in Chicago now. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The Bengals take a commanding lead with another touchdown. The lead is now 24-7 with just over 6 minutes to play in the third quarter.

I know you could say this about several NFL quarterbacks but when the o-line gives Joe 3+ seconds in the pocket and receivers time to run routes Burrow and this offense is pretty good. This is making me more upset about last weeks performance in Chicago now. lol

Chicago's defense is a lot better than the Steelers'.

• Like 1

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Bengals have got to stiffen and stop the Steelers for 4 downs in the red zone now. If nothing else, make them keep burning clock.

Agree the play Apple got burned on he was sneaking up towards the backfield why I don't know and Claypool get behind him again.