Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      30%
    • Steelers
      70%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

I know Ben threw one long on that first possession, but I am wondering about his arm after those first two possessions. Although, it probably is just like the Bengals. The Steelers have no faith in their line to protect Ben so get rid of the ball fast.

True didn't he hurt something a little last week and was questionable for today's game?

  • Replies 68
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals had to help Carman on that pass play.

Burrow forcing passes again. I know it was a deflection but he had no chance completing that pass into double coverage.

I am not sure I have ever seen a worse start by both teams in an NFL game.

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

This just bad. First team to 3 points wins.

I think you may be right VOR heck when we had the Steelers backed up by their own endzone I thought a safety might be enough.?

  • Author

What time does the Rams and Bucs play today so we can at least see some good football toady. Geeze!

  • Author

Thank you Pittsburgh! The Bengals it looks like has some competition for who has the worst o-line today.

  • Author

Great job by Boyd of breaking away from the tackle for a Bengals touchdown. The Bengals lead 7-0 with 2:54 left in the first quarter.

  • Author

That was a pretty sad quarter of NFL football imo. A combined total of 3 first downs and a combined total of 8 penalties. At least we are up 7-0.

Going back to the pass interference call on the Bengals, I thought in the NFL if a pass is uncatchable there is no pass interference. The pass on that play was definitely uncatchable landing a couple yards beyond the white sideline paint.

  • Author
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Going back to the pass interference call on the Bengals, I thought in the NFL if a pass is uncatchable there is no pass interference. The pass on that play was definitely uncatchable landing a couple yards beyond the white sideline paint.

I agree I could have maybe seen the 5 yard holding call but I didn't think there was anywhere near anything of PI anyway but going back and re-watching it you are correct no way that was a catchable ball.

15 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

There are a lot of empty seats in Pittsburgh. ?

Promoting social distancing.  At least that’s the spin they should use. 

  • Author

Bengals need to hold to a FG here. Plus they get the ball to start the 2nd half. 

  • Author

Hard to believe but this makes the 25th time in last 30 games the Steelers have scored a touchdown in the last 2 minutes before halftime. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.