Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 24 Cincinnati 23

Featured Replies

But it did.

And? In his 7 years with the team, how many bad snaps do you remember? Sure it came at the worst time possible, but putting the loss on him is a joke...

  • Replies 79
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
And? In his 7 years with the team, how many bad snaps do you remember? Sure it came at the worst time possible, but putting the loss on him is a joke...

 

I think 3?

I think 3?

I can only think of 3...

  • Author
I can only think of 3...

 

That's all I can think of as well.

 

I wonder how that (3 in 7 seasons) compares to the rest of the league.

This was just Karma. When you have a bunch of convicts for a team the breaks should not go your way!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not making excuses but I saw at least three bad calls, the bobbled catch on the one yard line was no catch, the holding penalty against Joseph was a joke, and IMO Brooks was not offsides on the kick, didn't think so while watching the game, and last night I watched it multiple times on DVR, and it looked to be simultaneous.

So much for being undefeated when Rudi carries it 25+ times.

There's a whole lot of blame to go around before you get to Brad St Louis...

 

 

The snap in the playoff game last year, and this bad snap on top of it. It would be an easy spot to start....

The loss was on Palmer IMO. He's my favorite player and I hate to admit it, he was pretty bad. Both of the early INTs were horrible horrible passes. That kind of set the tone, and the snap kind of summed up how the offense played.

The snap in the playoff game last year, and this bad snap on top of it. It would be an easy spot to start....

3 mistakes in 7 years. Fire the bum... :rolleyes:

After watching again for the second time tonight, the Bengals lost almost every 50/50 play. You don't get a road win many times with that performance. Carson, Chad, TJ, Rudi, Detlha, Landon, Chris, Brad and so on made too many mistakes...

The loss was on Palmer IMO. He's my favorite player and I hate to admit it, he was pretty bad. Both of the early INTs were horrible horrible passes. That kind of set the tone, and the snap kind of summed up how the offense played.

I agree. I do have a problem with the WRs jawing at Palmer evertime something doesn't go there way. WRs are a dime a dozen. Franchise QBs are few and far between.

I agree. I do have a problem with the WRs jawing at Palmer evertime something doesn't go there way. WRs are a dime a dozen. Franchise QBs are few and far between.

 

Probably right but CP needed a little jawing after that pitiful performance. He looked like Gus Ferrote out there. TJ is not a dime a dozen but I am starting to think Chad is. He is your million dollar baby and all he did was choke. I believe he also was the one who was illegally shifting when Henry's TD pass came all the way back.

 

CP has had a very good year for coming back from the horrible knee injury so I have to give him props. He will be the first to admit most of the horrible play the other night was on him.

 

Tory James needs to get cut TODAY and Floyd is lazy. Josephs looked like a rookie when Javar gave him the fake hitch and turned him allt he way around. He will be allright but they will need to replace James period.

 

We miss Odell also, I don't care what you say. He was a play buster...he would fly in there and sacrifice his body, he would hve been much more effective on blitzin than Landon or Simmons. Too bad he has marbles for brains.

And? In his 7 years with the team, how many bad snaps do you remember? Sure it came at the worst time possible, but putting the loss on him is a joke...

 

I didn't put the loss on him, the Bengals didn't play good enough to win, but the snap did impact the game.

I didn't put the loss on him, the Bengals didn't play good enough to win, but the snap did impact the game.

I didn't say otherwise. It was a response to people calling for him to be cut. It was a major mistake at a critical time. Such is life...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.