December 28, 200619 yr No way should St. Louis be cut. In a job like his, the only thing people remember are mistakes.
December 28, 200619 yr No way should St. Louis be cut. In a job like his, the only thing people remember are mistakes. Especially the ones that could keep them out of the playoffs.
December 28, 200619 yr Fitting for the players that have put these team to the top of the list of embarrassments for their offseason actions that their season ends as such, an embarrassment on the field. Sad that the fans have to deal with such players and their actions.
December 28, 200619 yr Probably right but CP needed a little jawing after that pitiful performance. He looked like Gus Ferrote out there. TJ is not a dime a dozen but I am starting to think Chad is. He is your million dollar baby and all he did was choke. I believe he also was the one who was illegally shifting when Henry's TD pass came all the way back. CP has had a very good year for coming back from the horrible knee injury so I have to give him props. He will be the first to admit most of the horrible play the other night was on him. Tory James needs to get cut TODAY and Floyd is lazy. Josephs looked like a rookie when Javar gave him the fake hitch and turned him allt he way around. He will be allright but they will need to replace James period. We miss Odell also, I don't care what you say. He was a play buster...he would fly in there and sacrifice his body, he would hve been much more effective on blitzin than Landon or Simmons. Too bad he has marbles for brains. I agree that the Bengals defense misses Odell. I agree that they have no play makers on the defensive side. I am glad that Odell is no longer with the team since HE decided to continue with the self destructive actions he has. Who is Floyd? As far as Chad choking, I find it interesting that those who like to draw attention to themselves have found themselves on the dropsy side of catching the ball...Chad, Shockey, TO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.