Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 24 Cincinnati 23

Featured Replies

I was already thinking...man, I hope we win the coin toss.

Me too.:cry:

  • Replies 79
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brad St. Louis's snap gets the spotlight, but they blew this game in every fashion.

No better way to start a game with a pick and return it into the red zone and then Carson missing TJ for a INT.

Chad drops long pass on third down.

Rudi fumbles, killing a drive.

Defense gives up 99 yards and a TD on a drive.

Pass interference, holding penalties, and otehr penalties, one negating a TD.

Offsides negating an on side recovery.

Discipline....this team doesn't have it.

People have harped on the off the field items. Players running their mouth's and so forth. People you count on getting DUI's.

It is all about discipline.....the Bengals don't have it.

 

For the most part they have preservered against injuries and the AFC's toughest schedule.

You have to do the little things to win games.

They have a chance for the playoffs, but no longer control their own destiny.

Those little things are adding up.

Palmer didn't play particularly well, but the WR's dropped a lot of catchable passes.

 

There were a few questionable calls that went against the Bengals.

 

Brad St. Louis has a bad snap.

 

Rudi Johnson fumbles, which is also rare (although it's happened in the past 3 games.)

 

Could anything else have gone wrong?

 

Absolutely unbelievable. One of the most devastating losses I've experienced as a sports fan.

 

Steelers next week.

 

You havent followed Kentucky football for a long time have you?

Palmer laid an egg tonight.

Palmer laid an egg tonight.

 

 

Yup, that was not one of Carson's better games. The good thing is, he will be the first to admit it.

Yup, that was not one of Carson's better games. The good thing is, he will be the first to admit it.

 

Bad thing is, thats two weeks in a row he's admitting it.

Bad thing is, thats two weeks in a row he's admitting it.

 

 

 

He didn't have a good game...But by know means is he the only reason the Bengals loss this game. Not ready to make any QB changes.:rolleyes:

He didn't have a good game...But by know means is he the only reason the Bengals loss this game. Not ready to make any QB changes.:rolleyes:

 

Who said anything about a QB change? All I am saying he needs to step up in big games to gain the elite status, that many have already gave him.

I was sitting there with the family and said, " Watch, can't make anything easy, they'll miss it." And I still can't believe it...

 

I was watching the game with my father and as soon as they missed he said that they were going to miss it, and sure enough they did.

Carson missing TJ early for the TD... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That play and many many many many others.

Ok now that I am done throwing up I can talk about this game.

 

Bad play by Carson. What happened in the last two weeks?

 

Chris Henry needs to show a little effort. He had to have known he didn't catch that ball that hit the ground and he still acted like he did. He needs to stop trying to make amazing one-handed catches and just catch the ball.

 

Once again, poor referring. The NFL needs to do something about this. Cincy should have won this game and I am not saying the refs lost the game for them, but I think it is a little pathetic that Denver had 1 penalty for 5 yards. The holding on Deltha O'Neal should not have been called.

 

Chad has kind of disappeared out of the offense again. During that 4 game winning streak he was playing like the best receiver ever. He had 3 catches for 32 yards in this game and was a non-factor. If the Bengals want to win he needs to be a BIG piece of the offense.

 

Excuse me, I have to go throw up again.

I'm really starting to wonder if these things aren't rigged...

Bigger market team means more $$$$ for the NFL?

Ok now that I am done throwing up I can talk about this game.

 

Bad play by Carson. What happened in the last two weeks?

 

Chris Henry needs to show a little effort. He had to have known he didn't catch that ball that hit the ground and he still acted like he did. He needs to stop trying to make amazing one-handed catches and just catch the ball.

 

Once again, poor referring. The NFL needs to do something about this. Cincy should have won this game and I am not saying the refs lost the game for them, but I think it is a little pathetic that Denver had 1 penalty for 5 yards. The holding on Deltha O'Neal should not have been called.

 

Chad has kind of disappeared out of the offense again. During that 4 game winning streak he was playing like the best receiver ever. He had 3 catches for 32 yards in this game and was a non-factor. If the Bengals want to win he needs to be a BIG piece of the offense.

 

Excuse me, I have to go throw up again.

 

I think he is hurt. I heard they he is going to need surgery. They say it is nothing major. However, it could be something they can shoot him up to get them through the next few weeks.

Tough loss. To many mistakes leading up to the xp. Take those away and the xp isn't discussed. They need to forget this one and get ready for the next one. We will see how they respond. Gut check time!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.