• theguru changed the title to Bengals 27 Vikings 24 (OT)
  • 16thBBall Fan changed the title to Bengals 27 Vikings 24
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that is all that matters. People can whine and complain all they want but if you get the win, every decision was right.

Who Dey!    Even though the 4 and 1 call in own territory back fired. I really didn’t hate it because I Iike seeing coaches be aggressive. The call that bothered me more was running the ball on

Ja'Marr Chase set the Bengals' record for most receiving yards (101) by a rookie in their debut. Jordan Shipley (82 yards) previously had the record.  Chase finished with five receptions for 101

Posted Images

Who Dey! 

Even though the 4 and 1 call in own territory back fired. I really didn’t hate it because I Iike seeing coaches be aggressive. The call that bothered me more was running the ball on 3rd and 4 after the two minute warning. If they get the first down there the game would have been over. So if you are going to coach aggressive most of the game, don’t turn around and be conservative in that situation. You are four yards away from ending the game right there. So that decision was the one that I disagreed with the most. 

With that said what a play call on 4th and inches in overtime. I was at the game and as soon as he dropped back we all freaked out because no one was open at first, but it ended up being the perfect call.  

I think the Vikings will have a good year, so this will be looked at as a really good win. 

Who Dey!

• Like 3

I just saw on I think NBC discussing the games today before the Sunday night game they were saying that on the 4th and inches call it was a run and Burrow changed the call to pass at the line. Gutsy call by the young guy and it worked great!

• Like 2

Outside of gifting a TD to MN with a terrible 4th and short call in their own territory, I though Cincinnati played pretty well.

OLine need to sure up.  Can't have Burrow getting hit that many time a game.

• Like 2

Ja'Marr Chase set the Bengals' record for most receiving yards (101) by a rookie in their debut. Jordan Shipley (82 yards) previously had the record. 

Chase finished with five receptions for 101 yards and one touchdown. 

• Like 3

Mike Brown/Bengals/Aramark/DJC Concessions and me lost a lot of money today.  Cashless made lines the longest I've ever seen them at PBS and honestly anywhere.  

Fingers crossed they are getting the vendors a better system by Week 4.

But hell yeah, go Bengals!  Big win to start the season!

• Sad 1

I miss the good old days when good wins like this would get a lot of post. Sadly though much like many things, people only feel the need to post or comment on things when they are bad so they can complain. If they had lost this game, this thread would have many post. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I just saw on I think NBC discussing the games today before the Sunday night game they were saying that on the 4th and inches call it was a run and Burrow changed the call to pass at the line. Gutsy call by the young guy and it worked great!

Burrow was given to possible plays to run in that scenario. He checked to the second play, and made a great play! Loved it!